Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit.

No one POVs

It was a lovely, day in the Luna Nova.

Everyone is still doing the same as usual.

Y/N and Aurora still haven't figured out the history of their Grandfather being a witch.

Diana who's been researching a lot about the Seven Words of Arcturus.

While Akko is searching for the Fifth Word.

Amanda was trying to drop out of the stupid Academy but it didn't work.

Amanda invited Akko to go to the Appleton Academy where is Andrew studying there.

Because Amanda heard some rumors about the Appleton Academy.

Akko Pov

I'm in the courtyard researching the Fifth Word.

While I was reading the book I heard Amanda, saying something to me.

"You've seemed to be addicted to finding the Fifth Word all-day Akko," Amanda spoke to me.

I closed the book. "Well if I keep finding them, I can meet Chariot!" I exclaimed.

"And with the Shiny Rod, I'm sure I'll find them all in no time!" I said.

Suddenly the Shiny Rod orbit started to glow making us gasp.

We headed to the library quickly.

We saw Professor Ursula there groaning looking at the pile of books.

"Professor Ursula!" I called her name.

She turned around and look at me. "What is it Akko?" Professor Ursula asked me.

"Something happened!" I responded to her while showing the Shiny Chariot.

Professor Ursula gasped and blink many times.

The Female Professor walked towards me and looked at the Shiny Rod.

"The Fifth Word." Professor Ursula said.

"It's related to old history and traditions." Professor Ursula reveals to us.

"Is it really?" I replied to her.

Amanda smirked at me. "Oh?" She said.

"Yes, this word is-" Professor Ursula said before, cutting herself talking.

"Professor Ursula!" Professor Finnelan called her with a serious tone.

Professor Ursula gasped while she tilted her head.

"When are you going to finish the data that I asked you about?" Professor Finnelan asked.

Professor Ursula quickly turned around and looked at her. "I'm sorry Ma'am! Right away I'm going to do it now!" Professor Ursula said.

"Quickly! The Cavendishes need our help." Professor Finnelan said while crossing her arms.

"Sorry, Akko we will continue this later after I'm done with all my schedules." Professor Ursula apologize to me.

"It's fine Professor Ursula take your time." I accept her apology to me.

Professor Ursula rapidly headed back carrying the books.

"What was that all about?" Y/N spoke to us.

I and Amanda flinched when the Y/N appears out of nowhere.

Y/N Pov

"All about the Fifth Word," Akko responded to me.

"Ohh I see," I replied to Akko.