Chapter 10 "Hello there Lady Cavendish."

No one POVs

It was the day that Diana received an expected letter from her family.

That she needs to get back home which means Diana is going to leave Luna Nova for eternity.

The Cavendishes have been perfect witches in this country held by generations of Beatrix's blood.

But when Beatrix and Diana's Mother died the Cavindishes got difficulties with her family.

The ceremony of the Cavendishes to elect the head of the family only happens every few years.

It means that is the time Diana will be the head of the Cavendishes.

If Diana didn't go to this ceremony the fate of the Cavendishes will fall.

~Midnight~

Diana Pov

I had declared to the Professors, the Headmistress, and my friends that I will permanently leave Luna Nova now.

But there's only one person who I still have not said I'm leaving Luna Nova.

It wasn't my opinion that I will leave Luna Nova sooner.

Nonetheless, I don't have a choice but to make my family proud.

I stopped walking and I was in front of the dorm someone I need to talk to.

I sighed and knocked out the door politely.

The door opened and I expected to talk to the person I need to talk with.

But I was wrong it was Y/N's youngest sister Aurora.

"Oh hey, little miss perfect." Aurora greets me.

I felt a little bit dissatisfied with my nickname of Aurora but I calm down.

"Good evening Aurora sorry for startling you this late."  I greet her back.

"It's alright do you need something?"  Aurora asked me.

I peeked a little at Aurora's dorm and Y/N wasn't there.

"I demand you to give this to your oldest sister."  I request Aurora.

I gave Aurora a small letter gladly she accepts it.

"A letter for my oldest sister?"  Aurora guessed.

I looked away from Aurora. "It's very shame to admit that it's a letter of saying goodbye to her,"  I was admitted to Aurora.

Aurora was confused about me. "Huh? What do you mean by saying goodbye to my sister?" Aurora asked me.

"Aurora! It's truly complicated to say that."  I replied to her.

"I'm leaving Luna Nova from now on. " I revealed it to her.

Aurora gasped. "What! Why?" Aurora asked me.

I just ignored what she asked me and started to walk away from Aurora.

"Goodbye Aurora thanks for being my friend."  I goodbye to her.

Akko Pov

When I heard the news that Diana is leaving Luna Nova.

I know that I hate Diana but I still care about her.

I quickly went to Hannah and Barbara to ask why she was leaving Luna Nova.

I saw Diana's friends crying in the cafeteria made me worried.

"It's about Diana your crying, right?" I asked them.