Chapter 19 Past and Future.

Well hello there!

Before you read this chapter.

This is a request from one of my readers (SpicyH).

The idea was not that bad, gave me a huge assist honestly.

So that's all! Enjoy reading!

No one POVs

A normal day in the Academy of Luna Nova is still the same as the role students do there.

Practicing, mastering new spells, and studying.

Unless they want to become an official witch, to do this task.

But they didn't know they were going on an adventure this day.

I must say Akko's trouble will be the answer there.

~Morning~

Akko Pov

Ah yes, another day means another second chance!

Well, I'm in a good mood when I get up in my bed.

My energetic vibes never fade away, which made me feel happy always.

I started to wake up my friends while there are in their beds sleeping peacefully.

I opened the curtains in the window to alarm them. "Wake up! It's another brand new day!" I spoke to them.

"It's better didn't wake me up, rather be late instead of hearing your alarmed voice," Sucy replied to me with a tired tone.

My blonde friend giggled at what she said. "At least Akko is there to wake us anyway," Lotte responds to her with a soft tone.

Meanwhile, I am listening to their conversation while changing my clothes.

They always made me smile at the efforts they do for me.

That felt me too special to someone now.

I turned around to look at them seeing them already done changing their clothes.

"We should get going come on!" I said.

Not too long we left the room and headed to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.

We have some time to fill our empty stomachs before we start the day.

As we arrived at the place we have taken our strays to get our food.

"Akko don't be too piggish in your food, you might choke again eating too fast," Sucy warned me.

I rolled my eyes hearing someone stubbornly worrying about me.

"You can't help it if, your stomach is empty after you slept the whole night," I commented.

We were already done picking our food to eat and started to find a table, to begin our feast.

Until we saw one of Y/N's youngest sister seating at a table alone enjoying her food.

"Can we seat beside you?" I asked her.

She looked at me as she nodded to me with acceptance.

We sat on the chair and began to eat our food.

"Why are you eating alone today? Aurora?" I asked her as I continued eating.

"And where's your sister?" I asked her again.

She swallows the food she ate and started to speak. "First I would like peace of mind by myself today." She answered my question.

She points her thumb behind her as we look to see her oldest sister with the famous witch.