Part of Visenya's Story (2)

Summery: When Rhaenyra left King's Landing, Visenya stayed. She was close to Alicent's part of the family before but she is ever closer now.

In Aemond's chambers after the fight

Aemond was in his chambers after the fight and getting ready for bed. There is a knock on the door, Aemond stops undressing and says 

Come in!

Visenya opens the door and walks in.

Aemond It's me! says Visenya.

Visenya what is it? says Aemond.

I was wondering how you were and if you needed anything says Visenya.

I am fine but Visenya will you stay with me? says Aemond. 

Of cause I will! says Visenya. 

Thank you! says Aemond and begins to undress for bed again.

Visenya already had her nightgown on so she just dropped the robe she had on top. When they where both in just their night clothes, they when towards the bed and Aemond got in. He looked towards Visenya nodded for her to get in with him. Visenya just smiled and got in beside him. He snuggled up to Visenya and she just put her arms around him.

Does it hurt bad? says Visenya to Aemond.

It hurts bad but I didn't die! answers Aemond.

Poor boy says Visenya and pulls Aemond in closer.

I might have lost an eye but I gained a dragon! says Aemond.

That you did! says Visenya with a smile down towards Aemond.

Visenya and Aemond talked like this with Visenya holding Aemond close for a lot of the night that was left but eventually the fell asleep. They slept like that for the couple hours that was left. In the morning there was a light knock on the chamber door but it didn't wake them.

The person that knocked on the door was Aemond's brother Aegon. Aegon opened the door slowly when there wasn't an answer. As soon as he opened the door fully he saw Visenya in bed with his brother. He was smirking looking at them. 

Aegon shut the door quietly behind him and just stood looking at Aemond and Visenya. As Aegon was standing there looking Visenya started to stir and woke up opening her eyes. When she open them she saw Aegon straight away. She shook her head at him and mouthed 

It is not what you think!

Sure it isn't! said Aegon and smirked even more.

Visenya ignored Aegon's smirk and nudged Aemond awake. Aemond didn't want to wake up at first but Visenya shook him with more force so he woke up and sat up in bed.

What is it? says Aemond to Visenya.

Good morrow! says Visenya and points at Aegon.

Good morrow! says Aemond and follows Visenya's finger pointing at Aegon.

When Aemond finally sees Aegon he screams at him to get out.

Get Out! says Aemond again.

No I'm not going anywhere this is to good! We are leaving to go home mother asked me to get you up! says Aegon.

Nothing happened it's not what you think! says Aemond to Aegon.

NOW get out! says Aemond again.

Aegon just puts his hands up in surrender and leaves. When Aegon has left Aemond and Visenya get out of bed. Aemond goes to put on his clothes for the day and Visenya puts her robe back on over her nightgown and walked to her chamber to get dressed. 

When they both were dressed they met the family by the carriages to go home. The family got in their seperate carriages home, Viserys, Alicent and Visenya in one and Aegon, Helaena and Aemond in one.

On the journey home Visenya had a conversation with Alicent while Viserys rested. In the other carriage though Aemond had to put up with Aegon's smirks, Helaena on the other hand didn't pay any mind to her brothers.

To Be Continued