Part of Visenya's Story (10)

Summery: When Rhaenyra left King's Landing her Sister Visenya stayed. Visenya was already close to Alicent's side of the family but got even closer. Eventually marrying Aemond, they have 4 children with another on the way. 

Final Chapter

Aemond and Criston took Aegon straight to Alicent. Knocking on Alicent's chamber door and walking in when they her from Alicent.

Come in!

Alicent turns to see who has entered and sees Aemond and Criston dragging Aegon in

Alicent turns to see who has entered and sees Aemond and Criston dragging Aegon in. They push Aegon in front of Alicent. 

You are to be King Aegon, clean yourself up! Alicent says staring at her son.

I don't want it! says Aegon.

You are the King's first born son it is your duty! says Alicent 

In the mean time Aemond and Criston just stand there. Aemond where his wife is so he speaks up ...

Where is my wife, Mother? says Aemond.

She went to lay down in your chamber's says Alicent but keeps looking at Aegon. 

Now get cleaned up all of you for the Coronation! says Alicent.

All three of the boys look at Alicent and she points to the door. The brothers and Criston just nod their heads to Alicent and walk out. Aemond walks straight to his and Visenya's chambers. Outside of their chamber stood a gard and at Aemond aprouched his chamber the gard said quietly to Aemond.

My prince she is asleep she wishes not to be disturbed

We have a coronation to get ready for says Aemond in response and walked quietly in to his chambers and walked up to Visenya in bed and lightly pushing her to wake up.

What is it husband? says Visenya without opening her eyes.

Visenya we found Aegon and now we have to get ready for the coronation says Aemond.

Fine I'll get up says Visenya a bit angry she did not get to sleep more.

Aemond and Visenya got ready together and when they were both finished they looked at each other ...

You look handsome my husband! says Visenya.

And you look breath taking my wife! says Aemond.

Skip to the carriage ride to the Coronation

Aegon, Alicent and Visenya in one carriage at Aegon's request. Which Aemond didn't approve of but Alicent wanted Visenya to go with them so Aemond just nodded and when to the carriage he was to share with Helaena and Otto. 

Visenya sat opposite Alicent and Aegon in the carriage just  looking out at King's Landing as they went. 

Aegon and Alicent were talking about how Aegon thought King Viserys did not love him and didn't want him to be heir. But all of a sudden Aegon asked something Visenya did not see coming.

Do you love me? Aegon asked looking at Alicent for an answer.

You imbecile! was all Alicent could answer.

After Alicent's answer Aegon turned too Visenya.

What about you, do you love me? says Aegon.

Visenya turns to him and says ...

Of course I love you your my brother!

Not as much as you love Aemond right?! says Aegon.

He's my husband  Aegon it's not the same! says Visenya.

Okay but you o love me right! says Aegon. 

As my brother yes I love you! says Visenya.

Aegon just smiles at Visenya and she goes back to looking at King's Landing. The rest of the carriage ride to the coronation the three of them sat content in silence together.

 The rest of the carriage ride to the coronation the three of them sat content in silence together

Coronation

Visenya stood with Aemond the rest of the family waiting for Aegon to come down through the crowd to be crowned. 

Aegon came walking through the crowd without a crown on his head. When he got up to the stage where his family was he knelt down and Otto put a crown on his head and crowned him king.

 When he got up to the stage where his family was he knelt down and Otto put a crown on his head and crowned him king

In the midst  of the people of King's Landing chearing for their new king something exploded up through the floor.

It turns out to be Rhaenys on Meleys.

Meleys walks up to the King and lets out a bit soar, Alicent steps in front of Aegon. Rhaenys turns Meleys around and they leave with everybody shocked at what happened.

Everyone hurried out and took their carriages back to the Red Keep. On the ride back Visenya desided she was going in the carriage with Aemond and Helaena. 

The End

If anyone wants more of Visenya's story message me