Important notes

. After Tanu's case got solved Abhi and Pragya both got their both of the daughters.

. Pranbir's wedding is announced

. Prachi got simply ignored by the rest of the Mehra families even her mother Pragya also started Ignoring her and they gave attention to Rhea only.

. However the Kohli family and the Khanna family, Abhi, Aryan, Sahana and Ranbir gave importance and stay loyal to Prachi Abhi however pretend to ignore Prachi.

. Aryan is actually Pallavi and Purabs illegitimate son.

. Pallavi was Pragya and Disha's friend she wanted to make Prachi her bahu as her son Ranbirs wife when Prachi was a four month infant, In childhood Pranbir fell with eachother also.

. Pragya shifted to Hoshiyarpur due to some reason but she remain contacts with Pallavi.

. Pallavi even wanted to make Sahana also her daughter in law as her illegitimate son Aryan's wife. Arhana also fell in love with eachother from childhood.

Aryan was taken care by Disha during his childhood.

. Rhea fell in love with Ranbir but Ranbir choosed Prachi which made her angry and decides to seperate Prachi and Ranbir.

. Rhea was actually obsessed with Ranbir.

. Prachi was terrorized by Sanju and his mother.

. Sanju was a local gangster who has lust and obsession towards women which is he claims to be love he did with many girls he only wanted body of the girl's especially Prachi's body, after access trouble by Sanju Prachi took a dragstic step against Sanju by sending him to jail his mother was extremely furious and vows to take revenge on Prachi sometimes she threatens Prachi and attacks Prachi physically and verbally.

. Pragya was the only one to protect Prachi in Hoshiyarpur to save Prachi from Sanju and his mother Pragya shifted back to Delhi.

. Rhea was a spoilt brat.

. Prachi is asked to discipline Rhea.

. It was the time when Prachi has not been ignored she was loved by the Mehras also, Rhea was trying to steal jewellarie's to frame Prachi in the dark, Prachi caught her but she accidentally broke her head , when Pragya came to know about it she was extremely angry on Prachi, Rhea was admitted to hospital Alia was determined to revenge on Prachi and break Ranbir and Prachi's marriage and get Rhea and Ranbir married.

. From that day Prachi was ignored and unwanted.

. While Kohlis and Khannas knew the fact that Prachi caught Rhea who was stealing jewelleries even Ranbir, Aryan, Sahana and from the Mehras only Dadi's and Abhi also knew that Prachi was innocent.

. Prachi was scared that Sanju might come and take revenge for sending behind the bars

. Prachi then come to know that Rhea and her evil aunt Alia is the one who called Sanju and his mother, when Prachi went to lodge a complain against Rhea and Alia they framed Prachi

. The Mehra's kick her out.