Part 1

When the rape case of Tanu is solved Abhi and Pragya got both their daughters, Prachi was initially loved by the Mehra's, Rhea is not disciplined, Prachi was assigned by Abhi to discipline Rhea, after very much effort Prachi was unsuccessful to discipline Rhea,  Rhea stealing jewelleries in the dark, Prachi then hid Rhea with a rod mistaken for a thief Rhea was injured and taken to hospital Mehra's holded Prachi responsible for Rhea condition and Alia was extremely furious she vows to make Prachi's life hell.

Alia poisoned hatred in Pragya's mind

IN MK MANSION
Prachi got accidentally get bumped with Rhea which made Rhea fall, Raj and Mithila came and saw Rhea fallen down.

When Raj came and saw this he scolded Prachi.

Raj(angrily): "Prachi, what have you done, you pushed Rhea?"

Prachi: "I didn't push Rhea, it was accident".

Mitali: "So you should look where you going?"

Pragya: "She is right Prachi, you must look".

Pragya then picked Rhea and take Rhea to her room, Prachi was trying to stop but Raj stopped her and scolded her badly.

Prachi was literally crying.

The rude word's of Raj were ringing in her ears

Prachi didn't even eat anything she was totally Ignored, she then washed her face. A lady with opened hair and a kind face, that was her would be mother in law Pallavi she brought food for Prachi and fed Prachi with her hand she then brought body lotion for her.

Prachi: "Aunty, what are these lotions for?".

Pallavi: "Day after tomorrow pandit ji will come and finalize the date of your wedding with my Ranbir and plus I want this would be bahu of mine to look the best now you must have a deep sleep, so that you look fresh, so sleep tight OK, come I will make you sleep".

Prachi chuckles, her would be mother in law, who put  smile in her(Prachi) face and cheers her up in every situation, Prachi put her head on Pallavi's lap. Pallavi carressed her head and sunged lullaby for her, Prachi felt sleepy Pallavi then put Prachi's head on the pillow, Pallavi then looked Prachi's face and felt pity for her Prachi's face was red because of crying, She then kissed Prachi's forehead.

Pallavi (in mind): "I don't know what happened to Pragya, nowadays she has been Ignoring Prachi, just because Rheas head has been smashed or something else I must find, Prachi is like my own daughter, I can't see my daughter cry like that, even Mishti also treats Prachi like her own sister".

In the next day Prachi woke up and was looking fresh.

So that is for today if you like it then comment.