Part 2

At the morning Prachi  get a call from an unknown number Prachi, picked up the phone.

Prachi: "Hello".

The female voice from the phone call: "Hello Prachi".

Prachi was frightened hearing the female.

that female voice was very familiar it voice was similar to that lady who was from Hoshiyarpur.

Prachi(frightened): "Why are you after me again? What do you want?"

The female voice from the phone call: "Revenge".

Prachi: "Why?"

The female voice from the phone call: "You send my son Sanju to jail, he loved you very much but you rejected him".

Prachi: "Your son has obsession and lust for me not love".

The female voice from the phone
call: "How can you say that my son has lust and obsession for you?, Me and my son were the once who were behind your misery, I joined hand with Alia".

The female voice from the phone call:
"If you want then I can reunite with your mother".

Prachi(scared): "You will reunite wi with  me wi with my mother?"

The female voice from the phone call: "Yes, I will definitely reunite you with your mother, Even I Will stop troubling you and scaring you, but for this you have to marry my Sanju".

Prachi: "So you are scaring me so that to get me married to your son Sanju".

The female voice from the phone call: "Yes, definitely".

Prachi(angry): "I will not marry that son of yours, bitch,  you and your sons both are nothing but rascal's you and your son always after the body of girls I will win back my mothers heart in my own way ".

The female voice from the phone call: "No one argues with me, my Orthodox husband is very dangerous".

Prachi cut the call but an sms came in her phone. It Written

"If you succeed to get reunited with your mother by your own effort then I will abduct you and force fully get you married with my son".

Prachi was frightened to read the message.

She felt sleepy again, but was in fear.

That lady was Sanju's mother.

Pallavi made her sleep well so that she look fresh, but Sanju's mother terrorize her and foiled everything.

Prachi slept, after sometimes, a kind and caring girl came in, she was Ranbirs elder sister Mishti, she and Pallavi woke her up.

They got Prachi ready.

Prachi(sobbing): "Mishti di".

Mishti: "What happened Prachi".

Prachi(sobbing): "Iam feeling scared".

Mishti: "Why dear?"

Prachi: "Sanju's mother has threatened me".

Pallavi: "What did she say?"

Prachi: "She SSS said, th th that she will ffff forcefully get me mmm married to her son if I reunite with my mother?"

Pallavi: "Relax Prachi, My Ranbir would be there to protect you".

Mishti: "Even the Khanna family and   my family is also there to protect you".

Pallavi: "Mishti is right beta?"

Pallavi and Mishti calmed her up.

Pallavi was later talking to Ranbir.

Pallavi: "Ya Ranbir we tried to calm Prachi but she is very scared, she has been threatened".

Ranbir(voice from the phone): "Who threatened her?"

Pallavi: "That goons mother".

Ranbir(voice from the phone): "She is again  troubling her in my absence".

Pallavi: " I think Sanju and her mother is the reason behind Pragya's ignorance".

Ranbir(voice from the phone): "I can't believe Pragya aunty would blame Prachi and started ignoring her".

Pallavi: "I just hope you both get married without any hurdles.

Alia was overhearing all this.