𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟼

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"𝐒𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" I asked Aonung trying to copy his hand movement as he showed me more hand signals.

"No you got to put this hand up here and this one at the bottom," He told me grabbing my hands and putting them the right way from the way I had them.

Right now we sat on the soft warm sand across from each other as he tried to show me more of their language and what it meant "So I got a question" he told me I looked up at him and gave a nod for him to continue.

"What's the deal with you and Neteyam?" He asked me I was taken aback by the question.

"What do you mean the deal with me and him?" I asked him he looked up at me in my eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

"I mean it's obvious he likes you I mean he could stare at you for days if it was a job," he said to me I quickly shook my head at that.

I mean Neteyam liking me is something I wish for but he stares at me like a friend and he barely stares at me "No no Neteyam doesn't like me he only sees me as a friend probably even a sister since our families were so close" I told him.

"Were?" He questioned I broke eye connection and looked down at my hands forgetting I even said that.

"I know you probably don't want me asking but it's obvious that you and your brother aren't a part of their family I mean you said it and you guys have four fingers like regular Na'vi...so where're your parents?" He asked me softly I winced at that.

I sighed and looked up at the boy that was already staring at me "They're dead" I said with a deadpan voice I saw his face change to guilt as he shook his head saying sorry.

"It's fine umm...My mom died first it was a year ago we were sleeping and I was woke by My Baba shaking me and telling us we had to leave I was scared I watched as my baba instructed Alun to check on the sully's" I told him I watched as he listened carefully not looking away.

"My Baba he left to go help others me and My mother tried getting a lot of our stuff together but I remembered something and I left the shack climbing down the tree ignoring my mother's calls for me to come back I rushed through the forest that we called our home burning to an opening and dig up something that I buried and it was for her and I wasn't looking at my surroundings to see a tree about to fall I turned screaming but I got pushed out of the way" I continued on I took a breath in at the memory.

"I remember my mother saving my life getting caught under the tree I remember my Baba coming trying to help but he couldn't more fire started to come quickly and she yelled at him for us to leave I remember him grabbing me I cried I screamed and kicked trying to get back to my mother the last thing she told me was that she loved me before me and my baba flew away fast" I finished remembering all of it the cries from my older brother and the nonstop crying from My father after that.

"My Baba he died before we came here he got shot three times by a sky person that was supposed to be dead but got turned into an avatar," I told him I watched as his eyes filled with shock and confusion.

"I know weird right? How a human can get turned into an Avatar well anyways same as my mom he pushed me out of the way and took the blows I tried to hurry to the camp so he can get helped but he died right when they started to help and the last thing he told me was you are the fortress to this family and that I'm special and that he loves me calling me his little flower a nickname him and my mom picked for me" I finished tell him not noticing the tears that slipped down my cheek.