𝟶𝟶𝟷𝟸

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 I jumped back on my brother's Ilu after killing a person on a boat with a spear I fount I looked up to hear screaming coming from a rock seeing Neytiri Leonopteryx I hurried over to see if she was okay.

I jumped off Alun's Ilu feeling a pain in my chest "Ouch!" I exclaimed grabbing my chest and looking down not to see anything I rubbed it shaking it off making my way over to see everyone turn to look at me.

I looked at Lo'ak who got up coming towards me I looked confused "What's wrong? Why was neytiri screaming I heard her" I asked him as he got closer.

"Don't go over there Reva" He said pushing me back softly I looked at him confused and tried to look over him but he blocked me I looked at his hands to see blood and I got worried.

"Why? Lo'ak move please?!" I said trying to push him out of the way but he stood his ground "Reva! I can't please just stay back it's for your own good please!" He said crying I shook my head trying to push him again but he didn't budge.

"Reva listen to him don't go over there trust me!" I looked over at Neteyam who came over with Spider I looked at all of them stepping back.

"Where's Alun?!" I shouted at them they all looked at me I shook my head and pushed Lo'ak out of the way making him stumble into spider and his brother.

I stopped My heart broke finally nothing there I looked at Jake who sat there looking up at me who stopped doing what looked like C.P.R and Neytiri who held my brother's lifeless hand in hers my eyes started to water and my world came crashing down sinking into something that I couldn't even recognize.

"Alun!" I yelled trying to run towards him "Hold her back! Keep her back!" Jake screamed at his kids I felt all of the boys grabbing me and pulling me back.

"No! Alun! Please, please! Let me go!!!! Let me go!!!" I screamed loudly at the boys trying to break free as they held me back I watched as Jake kept trying.

"Alun! Alun!!!! No!!! My brother! My brother!!!" I sobbed crying and screaming trying everything to get out of the boy's grasp.

I watched as Tsireya came over to me cuffing the side of my head and pulling it towards her "Help me! Please! Help me!" I screamed crying.

I looked at Neytiri who shook her head at Jake after she tried to listen to Alun's heart I watched as Jake made a motion for them to let me go I ran quickly to Alun's side grabbing his face.

"Alun! Hey hey! It's me! It's Reva your sister!" I said to him softly crying my eyes out but the only thing I saw was my brothers' eyes they were empty nothing there.

"No Alun! Please! Please! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed so loud crying cradling his head.

"My brother! My brother why Ewya why?" I said softly rocking back and forth putting my head against his sobbing ignoring everyone not caring what was going on all I cared about was my brother and how he didn't get to even live his whole life.

I felt someone pull me back but I tried to push their hands away "Hey hey! Reva listen to me! I'm sorry okay I'm sorry " Jake said grabbing me by my arms for me to look at him but I tried to shake him off.