1.-Iwazumi x reader

(haikyuu) Iwazumi x reader

Y/N owns a small lovely flower shop with tons of arrays of color and options of flowers and other colorful plants. Just looking in the window of the colorful shop is ethereal enough to guide your legs itself. The shop is on the corner of a fairly busy street in Tokyo . Y/N doesn't get too many regular visitors aside from a couple of elderly ladies. It was winter a couple weeks before christmas. Y/N hadn't seen anyone walk through the doors for a couple hours and was debating closing up the shop, until the bell of the door had rang.
Y/N had looked over to see a young man in a suit along with a French coat.
"Ah, good evening miss, do you have anything that would be suitable for a birthday party?" The man with spiky hair had asked politely bowing slightly.
"Does this person have a preference in flowers or colors? If not I would recommend the camellia. It's one of my favorites!" Y/N exclaimed happily, leading the man around the small shop.
"Uh, yeah I'll buy a bouquet of those, I'm sure my mother will love them." The man responded with a slight smile. A red hue coated his face from the brutal winter air brushing his face.
"Great! Give a second to arrange your flowers sir!" Y/N happily exclaimed. As they became quiet the music of the shop was heard as Y/N hummed along. As they finished the bouquet she stopped humming.
"Would you like a card with it?" Y/N asked patently.
"No thank you miss." The stranger had replied. Shortly after he paid he had left.
Little did they both know this wouldn't be the last time they would see each other. Y/N smiled and closed up shop for the day and headed across the street to the cafe for some tea/coffee looking over and suddenly seeing the same man who had just bought the flowers earlier seemingly talking to an older lady with an apron. 'Oh?' Y/N had thought 'that must be his mother' the older lady approached the counter Y/N was waiting at.
"Hello dear, what can I get for you?" The loving woman asked sweetly.
"Oh I'd like (idk man pick something) please." Y/N answered.
"GET THEM A (whatever you ordered) HAJIME." She yelled and smiled back.
"It'll be the second your order will be out soon dear," she spoke again. "Hajime" had brought the order to the counter.
"Oh hello again I didn't catch your name last time." Hajime said while setting the order down. Y/N smiled and replied,"I'm Y/N, you are?"
"I'm Iwaizumi or Hajime as you may have heard." He explained glancing back at his mother that was giving the "oh? Who is this" look.
" this is my mother, the one I bought the flowers for." He said hoping his mother would stop giving him that look.
"Ohh that makes sense i hope she liked them," Y/N replied sweetly.
The sweet lady butted in,"Oh you own the flower show dont ya! Ive seen you around here before, the flowers were beautiful! I hope you come here more often dear."she winked at her son.
Y/N blushed a bit at the lady's words, they sipped their drink and responded," I definitely will! You'll definitely be seeing me more if your drinks always take like this! Oh, also thank you for the drink!" After that she waved and walked out of the store smiling while walking back to their house.

602 words

Very short story but i hope you liked it :)
-Rin<3