Chapter 15: All or Nothing

(Logan Walker is seen about to put his father's mask as the announcer is heard.)

Announcer: All callsigns, Federation forces have entered our airspace. Report to your stations. Launching alert 5 aircraft to intercept.

Hesh: Showtime.

Logan: This will be for you, father.

(Logan puts his mask on and arms his MR-28.)

Hesh: We've got to help them clear the deck, then find transportation to the Ground Array.

Logan: Loud and clear.

Command: We are being boarded! Repeat - all hands to stations, we are being boarded!

Hesh: If they get their satellites operational, they can hit us anytime, anywhere. They'll wipe us out. We've got to hold them off and deliver the invasion force.

Logan: Now that's trouble.

(They come up to the flight deck of the carrier. Several aircraft along with Ultimate Heroic Troops (Autotroopers, Clone Troopers, Toads, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, etc) are being deployed to engage enemies.)

Hesh: Tangos on deck!

Logan: Yes sir.

Command: Hornets are in the air. I repeat, Hornets are in the air.

(They engage enemies on the flight deck of the carrier..)

Hesh: Osprey's at the rear elevator! Let's clear a path!

Logan: Okay.

(They reach the Osprey. More enemies drop in from helicopters.)

Hesh: Enemies landing on the rear deck!

Logan: Damn...

(The Osprey begins to taxi while they engage the enemies. They eventually manage to clear the enemies.

Hesh: Regroup on me!

Logan: Right behind you.

(The Osprey begins to take off.)

Hesh: How long until the Osprey is up and functional?

Cpl. Weaver: We're loading her now, she'll be airborne and ready in two mikes.

Hesh: Grab the targeting controls! We need to direct the drops!

(Logan picks up the Osprey's targeting controls. The Osprey can be seen being loaded with missiles.)

Cpl. Weaver: She'll come back around on tight runs, just be ready to mark those targets.

Hesh: We need transport to join the assault force before hitting the Ground Array.

Cpl. Weaver: Yes, sir. Choppers are inbound but it'll be ten plus before...

Hesh: Just get me that transport.

(Cpl. Weaver goes to get some transport.)

Logan: Tough talk.

(The Osprey is loaded and takes off.)

Command: All squads, we have incoming Ultimate Villainous Troops zodiacs to the north.

Hesh: Logan, get to the side of the ship!

Logan: Roger.

(Logan walks down the carrier.)

Hesh: Let's go! They're trying to board the ship!

Logan: Okay, okay.

Hesh: Take out the zodiacs!

(Enemy zodiacs launch grappling hooks to try to get on the ship.)