Important to understand the context of the omegaverse in one piece

In the universe of one piece omegas are captured and sold, large omegas houses exist where alphas will choose from many the omega they desire. Celestial dragons as you might expect also pursue them and are their main buyers in addition to the government which retains a private stockpile of omegas as a way of rewarding its officers. All this trafficking makes it almost impossible to find an omega in the wild and this has made them seem much rarer than they actually were. In this world there are mates that are meant to be, when an omega sees his alpha and vice versa they immediately know they belong to each other, however this perception can be affected by trauma. Mates are a source of strength to each other and this is another reason why the government holds them back, the omega of a powerful pirate must never fall into the hands of the same. So the government uses it as a trap or simply offers it to a celestial dragon. Omegas houses are the exception because they simply try to sell the omega at the highest price and many pirates are willing to pay, and even though it is risky to trade with pirates it is worth the profits. Lastly, many omegas can recognize each other just by looking at each other, but not all, it is by smell that everyone can identify their mate. Many Omegas can tell who their alpha is just by looking at their wanted poster, and the revolutionary army is actively fighting for the liberation of the Omegas.

Beast is a type of human omega, there are no beasts of other species, mates of different species is also very rare and hard to recognize but it is possible.