chapter one- ah shit here we go

Jackie was awoken from her sleep by someone whispering her name.

"Jackie"
.
.
.
"Jackieeee"

"Oh my Lord what is it"

"Whens the wedding"

They sat up to see Nikki grinning ear to ear with a mischievous look in her eyes. "God damn it Nikki"

She gave a point blank stare to her, questioning her life decisions as they got up, hearing davids voice walking over to his tent.

"Gooood m-"
"Not now david"

"Ook then, just be in the mess hall when your dressed Jackie, I'll see you there!"

Jackies pov

Damn he was annoying sometimes, might be cause it's too damn early for this shit but oh well

I went to go take a shower when I heard Nikki

"Oh jackieeeee 😇"

"Yes Nikki🙂"
"When you gonna confess to harrison😁"

"Not today Nikki 😒"

"Ok I'll tell him then 😊"

"Fine... Wait wha-"

"Bye 🏃‍♀️💨"

I then began to chase her down the trail, barely being able to put on my outdoor shoes before she saw harrison and ran towards him on all fours.

"Oh harrison- OOF" Nikki said before I tackled her before realizing I was still in my pj's.

"Oh hi Nikki, hi.. Jackie? 🤨"

I look at him and blushed realizing that just in a tank top and shorts.

"Hey harrison, I'll be right back 😁" I said, dragging Nikki towards my tent by the foot.

"Listen here, you little shit, you will keep your mouth zipped, hear me😠? Good😁"

Nikki then ran to the mess hall, assuming she's going for Neil and max. I took a shower and put on my outfit.

I then was walking towards harrison when I was dragged off by max and Neil

Neil then spoke up,

"Jackie, you have to tell harrison, it's been almost 2 weeks already, there is only so much summer left"

Max then spoke,

"Yea, I hate to admit it, but the nerds right. you do need to confess, seeing you all giddy and shit is starting to annoy the shit outta me. Just woman up and do it already. "

I was shocked, but quickly recovered and said,

"But what he doesn't like me back, it'll be pretty awkward for the rest of the summer, wouldn't it. "

"But what if he does and you miss your opportunity, you'll never know u less you try. "

"Well shit, I guess your right Neil, you wanna come and be with me for support. "

"Of course Jackie, I'm right behind you. "

"I'm also coming too"

I just looked at max in shock, i never expected max to come with me.

He leads towards harrison, smirk on his face.

"I wanna see the shit show that goes on once he rejects her"

'Of course he does 😒' I thought to myself, walking over after him.

"yo, harrison, Jackie wants to tell you something. " max says, walking to his side, amused by the thought of what was about to go down.

Ok well here we go I guess

"Well what is it Jackie?"

"Well.. Um.. I wanted to tell you that..." I took a deep  death and let it all out.

"I lik-"

That was if david didn't show up and ruin it.

"Camper get ready for a fun filled day of activities!"

Me and harrison the went our separate ways, getting our own things to get ready for our show today, as we always did.

Well shit, better luck next time.