chapter two- two new arrivals

It's been two weeks since you first tried to confess your feelings to harrison and in those two weeks, yous been trying everyday, but david kept interrupting or he would bicker with nerris or preston would call him over.

"Goddamnit those cockblocking prices of shit won't let me confess my feelings. It's like everyone is fuckin me over on purpose to fuck with me 😠" I complained to the comedy trio.

"Aw, don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out sooner or later, you just gotta be patient 😊" Neil said, comforting my anxious mind.

"I can be your messenger, or I can say something so outrageous about you that he congrats you about it 😁" Nikki says, already brainstorming what she can say to him.

"Aw, thank you so much guys I really appre-"

"Nah, let her suffer, it's the highlight of my day when she get cockblocked, it's hilarious" max says, warning a glare from all three of us. "Jeez, I was just kidding, not. " he the  walks off, drinking to juice he stole from the attic.

"Ignore max Jackie, I'm sure everything will be fine, just gotta wait this shit out. " Neil states, confident that things will work out for harrison and I.

We here a bus pull up, everyone went outside to see what was going on, well, Nikki, Neil and I did anyways, the others didn't care for it.

When we travelled up the trail too the entrance of the camp grounds, we see two new campers.

"Well hello there campers, welcome to camp campbell! "David says, saluting the flag.

" now let's see, we have Mary?" David asks looking between the two.

"That would be me" one says while sighing, clearly disappointed.

"I do prefer to be called morris though

"I do prefer to be called morris though. I'm in.. Conversion camp. " she states, seeming quite sad.

I step up and questioned, "why are you in conversion camp, you parents shit too? "

"Yes, actually, they are them Christians that use the Bible to promote homophobia. "

"Well shit, are you gay or something?"

"No, but I'm trans, I feel like a boy, but they said that God didn't intend that and sent me here to 'think and pray more to God and appreciate what he does for me' quote unquote."

"Ok then 😅" David interjects, and just when the conversation got good. Cock blocking behavior, as always.

"Then you must be rose, correct?"

"That would be correct, sir."

"Ok then, and please, just call be David

"Ok then, and please, just call be David. Now then, let's start the tour! "

"DAVID WE GOT A PROBLEM- GOD DAMNIT NURF PUT HIM DOWN" we heard gwen scream

"Oh dear, well I got to help our other counselor, gwen with the activity, Jackie, Nikki, neil, why don't you show these two around the camp while I help get things get back under control. " proposed David, but before we could protest, he ran off to the activity field, leaving us alone with the newbies.

Oh boy, here we go.