Chapter 8: After math

kevin pov

I felt hurt and lead on that y/n said that stuff but I understand where she was coming from, I was also really worried about the marks on her arms but i decided to leave it alone, not to make her react how she did last time. After she got dressed in black jeans with a matching hoodie we walked down to the lobby where the rest of the guys were waiting.

narrator:"Hey you guys ready to go?"

kevin:"Yeah we could head out now " I said this with a quiet tone in my voice

Grant seemed to notice and as we were walking he pulled me aside to talk which was kinda pointless since I wasn't gonna tell him anything.

narrator pov

Kevin seemed a little sad and I wanted to make sure he was okay and see if anything had happened between y/n and him.

narrator:"Hey Kevin you okay man" I asked sincerely

kevin:"Yeah I'm all good, just not feeling that great today I guess."

narrator:"Okay kev but if you want to share anything me and the guys are here for you man"

kevin:"Thank you grant" he said faking a smile so I wasn't worried about him

I gave him a hug just so he knew I really ment what I had said.

y/n pov

I don't mean to hurt kevin like I did, I just wasn't ready and didn't want to get hurt if my suspicions were right about him.

30 minutes later

We arrived at the restaurant and are seated at 1 long 10 seat table since all the boys were there including me, kevin, gabby, Liv, and kristy were also there. First it was eddie, gabby, Liv, gaege, narrator on one side and infront of eddie was Josh, kristy, me, kevin and Mully
We all sat down and I sat next to kevin just to try to smooth things over with him.

y/n:"Hey kevin I needed to talk to you about something"

kevin:"Okay, shoot" he said not batting an eye in my direction

He was obviously giving me a cold shoulder because of what I had said earlier

y/n:"Look about what happened earlier I'm so-"

I was cut off by kevin

kevin:"There's nothing to talk about, you said what needed to be said and I understand, can we just get off this topic please" he said in a hushed tone

Some of the guys were now looking our way wondering what happened especially narrator because of what he talked to kevin about earlier. I was hurt by Kevin's words towards me but I didn't want to overreact so I tried to calm myself down without crying. I guess that didn't work.

Liv:"Hey y/n you okay?" she asked with concern

y/n:"Yeah I'm fine" i said while trying to not have my voice crack and break out in tears.

Liv:"Y/n can you come help me with something" she said this in a soft, calming and inviting tone, like you would when a child is crying

I followed her and as soon as we turned the counter I broke into pathetic sobs, she pulled me into a hug as I cried on her shoulder.

Liv:"Oh y/n it's gonna be okay just let it all out, when you ready can you please tell me what happened" she said this while petting my head gently

When I was done sobbing into her shirt which and now soaked I told her everything that happened between me and kevin earlier.

y/n:"I just don't know what to do, I like him but I just don't want to get hurt like I have been in my past" i said looking her in her eyes

Liv:"It's okay sweetie, the best advice I can give you is to wait and things will fall into place, if he's the right one for you he'll understand what you mean and not try to rush you into something your not ready for. If he isn't, well I guess you know he isn't right for you and you can go on to find someone better who will wait for you."

y/n:"Thank you Liv, I really appreciate what you're doing for me right now."

Liv:"No problem girl, let's go get you and me cleaned up before we head back to the table." She said walking us to the bathroom

I walked with her to the table after we left the bathroom, my eyes still a little sore from crying but not that noticeable thankfully. When I ordered I tried to order as little as possible without it being noticeable that I was trying too. This seemed to catch kevin's attention because he was constantly glancing in my direction the whole meal but I just tried to ignore it.

After breakfast

We have a few hours to waste before he can go to the place gaege was talking about so we headed back to our rooms to waste time. When we arrive back at the room I decided to talk to kevin about what Liv had told me earlier and to tell the truth I was quite nervous, I didn't want to lose kevin but at the same time what if he wasn't the right one for me and I needed to know more than ever.

Words count (908 words)