cat akaza part 2

Doumas pov :

Once his eyes were fully open I whent to go pick him up to see if it's a girl or boy,I looked to see if it had a (AAAA I CANT SAY DICK,DONT SAY DICK)penis or not and it did,and so I decided to call the cat akaza,he was so cute,after peting akaza for a while I left the room to go get so.e things for the cat,and maybe some "toys" for me.once I got to the pet store I got some toys and food for the cat,and after I got the things I needed for the cat I got "things/toys" for my self.
(^་།^)
Once I got home I went to my room were akaza was,as I entered I didn't see akaza,he would probably be sleeping on my bed,but he wasn't as I looked around the room I heard some meowing coming from the bathroom,as I looked in the bathroom I saw a little blood on the floor,and there I saw akaza,he was just laying there still alive,but hurt.i picked him up and put him on my bed,I got so.e little bandages for him and rapt his injery.i had to see who did this to him,thankfully I had camaras set all  around the cult,so I took a look and I saw that one of the girls from my cult hurt akaza,I was beyond mad.how could they fucking hurt my cat.so I told the same girl to meet in my room "ok douma-san"they sounded like they were exided but when they enterd my room and closed the door I attacked her, hearing them screaming felt so good,I loved how they were in so much pain,after that I ate her.i then cleaned the blood up and put her head in one of the pots that Gyokko gave me,i then checked on akaza who was in another room,he was sleeping on the floor,so adorable,I picked him up and put him on my bed so he could rest a little better.the next day I took akaza a bath,and he did not like that at all, "akaza stop risisting and get in the bathtub now!!!" he just started to hiss at me as a sign to not take him a bath but he was dirty,so he had to take a shower.
After that akaza seamed angry about the cat situación,but after a while akaza got over it.

Dakis pov :

I wanted to go see douma and what's been holding him up,so I decided to sneek inside his room to see whats up.once I got here I whent straight to his room and what is saw I didn't expect.i saw a small cat,I could tell it's a he,but I started to hear foot prints coming up them stares,so I grabed the cat and covered his mouth and hid on top of a closet, he started to strugle a lot.but I cept him quiet.but when douma came in the room he started calling a name I wasn't familiar with,the name "Akaza" I mean it's not a bad name,wait....so that was the cats name!no wonder he was struggling to go twords douma.but I dropped the cat and accidentally fell off the close,and douma saw me
"What are you doing here?" Douma said
"Uh,nothing?" I said,I tried to sound like I wasn't suspicious
"You tried to see what was holding me back,didn't you"  douma said "yes" I said
"I'm soprised that you have a cat" I said
"Yup" he said,"wait,how did you even get this cat?" That was a question that I have been waiting to ask for a long long time "I found him in a forest" I was soprised,"wait,what!?who would do such a thing!"I said "THATS WHAT I SAID!!"douma said after,I'll have to explain so much to Gyutaro,I wish I Gyutaro was already here,any way the thing about the forest was a tiny bit sad.
_________________________________________

Authors note :

GOD DAMN THIS TOOK SO LONG,any way I hope you like this,it took so long but I managed to finish this,SO BE GRATEFUL  and remember kids

                 DONT DO DRUGS
                        I REPEAT
          DONT FUCKING DO DRUGS
_________________________________________