vampire au doukaza

I am going to hell if I keep making these
_________________________________________

Akaza's POV :

I hate when I'm sent out on these missions,and it's all because I'm the strongest one in the fucking group,they sent me on a mission to get rid of a vampire that keeps terrorizing the village,once I got there I asked around where they'd seen the vampire the most and how he or she looked like,they said that it was a boy and he had long blonde hair,his eyes rainbow .(🏳+ 🏳️‍🌈)

As I was on my way to where they'd seen him I ran into someone who looked just like they said,so I decided to follow close up behind to see if I was right "you know you don't have to spy" the man said,I froze,how did this guy know I was here?unless,I knew it!he was the vampire I was looking for "why do you keep terrorizing this village!?" I yell getting out of my hiding spot "that's a good question" I hear behind me close to my ear,I then realized that he was behind me and flinched.
I felt something start to rub on my member and start to suck on my neck,I then pull out my sword and try to attack but fail getting pushed onto the ground "how bout we have some fun huh?"the vampire says.

Douma's POV :

This guy is so cute,oh I could play with him forever,"how bout we have some fun huh?" I say,I want to hear him moan my name so I tell him that first,after I rip off his pants and mine and shove my  dick into him trusting into him making him moan loudly "you like that darling?" I then pull my dick out leaving the tip in him and then shove it in "MMH-AAH~" he moaned "moan my name darling" I say as I start going faster "AAH~D-DOUMA!!!NGH-FASTER PL-PLEASE!!" Akaza-dono then moans,as I start to go faster you could hear skin claping (now everybody clap your hands👏×5) and moans coming from us, I then start to stroke his dick and start to rub the tip of his dick for a few minutesor more,"D-DOUM-AAAH~I-IM CLOSE"he said "s-same darling~let's cum together" I say as I start to go harder and faster full speed,I then released into my precious akaza,I look at him sleeping as I put his and my clothes on then carrying him on my back.

                    Your mine now~

_________________________________________

It's short I know but...

Should I continue it is the question 🤨

Douma and akaza : [👏=🦽]