Part 2

Ok so here we go I'm going to try type part 2 of the outback dog I hope you all enjoy it as much as the first chapter and merry Christmas to all and happy new year.

Over the next few days it was crazy around town as everyone helped fix the school up after what had happened Emily was back home and so was Leo after both were checked and given a great bill of health. Alot of people had been coming around to the family house after it and checking on everyone and giving me lots of pats and belly rubs which of cause I loved and enjoyed every minute of it. Dad was also on the phone a lot and talking about me as I normally lied right next to him on the comfortable bed they had given to me it was great after another week of resting I was back to running around and playing with Emily and taking nice walks around town saying hello to everyone I saw. Then one day after Emily had gone to school dad picked me up and put me in the back of his truck tied me to a pole and then he got in and we started moving I was very scared at first but soon learnt I wasn't going to fall off because I was tied to a pole in the back so I was safe. After about 20 minutes I guess we got to this big building with the words search and rescue on it dad got me down and we both walked inside there were a lot of other dogs in the building I could smell my nose was in overdrive taking in all the smells in the area. After awhile of my dad talking to other humans in the building he took me into a large open room with all sorts of different things in it there were large pipes a lot of rocks and sand some of the rocks looked like broken buildings and stuff. Dad made me sit next to him while some other humans put some things into places all over the room after abit it was just me and dad in the room when we suddenly started moving and he kept saying to word seek and find and things like that and when I found one of the things that were hidden I was called good boy and given a yummy treat which I loved treats are the best. After awhile I found everything that was hidden and I was given a lot of yummy treats but I was very very warn out and dad had to carry me to the car as I was fast asleep.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HERE IS A SHORT CHAPTER 2 OF THIS STORY HOPE YOUR ALL WELL LPP OVER AND OUT FOR THE YEAR.