ch12

taehyung's pov:

ugh! concentrate on the lecture taehyung!

-"so  everyone will have a topic to write "My attitude towards life and society" for tomorrow, understand?

-"yes Mr. chan"

hmmm sounds interesting....

time skip-next day
author's pov:

-"taehyung read you read your thread"

' okay tae just read don't be nervous' Tae was saying to himself

-"life.... Life has its own laws, Your parents raise you and tell you that if you study, life will be easy, its all wrong.
It is strange, at the same time very sweet, diverse, but in many cases painful and tiring, In every case, this is what I tried.
It helps you to get to know yourself, often through bad situations that have happened to you, be it failure, disappointment, pain, loss of loved ones. you put up with it, no matter how terrible it is, hoping that after the rain there will be a rainbow. but there is another side called society. there is fear, fear of society. you have different skills, you have a different opinion You are afraid, you are afraid that the society will confuse you, delay you, you will be presented with a circle of people with red eyes and devilish smiles. time will come and you will realize that it was all a mistake and the only thing you should be afraid of is yourself and the only person you should love first is yourself.

______________

soo  yeah  this is my position so don't be mad okay? next I will try to make taekooks more moments
purple you