Chapter 24

!!!!!!!!!!!! SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Skip and read ahead if you don't like reading smut or feel uncomfortable. There'll be a '*' put indicating you can read the paragraph after it! ) (Also it's the first time I'm writing one so sorry if it's not that good!)

"Ah-fuck, Zayn, right-right there" Liam moans as Zayn thrusts into him, hitting just the right spot making Liam feel like he's in heaven.

Just a moment before Liam had gone to Zayn crying and wanting comfort and Zayn had brought him to his secret comfort place- The beautiful cottage garden where they had confessed each other that they both loved each other. Where they had just had their first kiss that Liam declares to himself was the BEST kiss he's ever had all his life.

Zayn passes Liam a cup of coffee as he sits down besides Liam on the couch and sips on his own glass.

"Thanks" Liam smiles at Zayn earning a smile from him. Liam just really LOVES seeing Zayn smile tbh. And he knows Zayn can't help but smile (fondly) at him whenever he starts rambling about the most silliest stuff and hence he starts. Zayn was so busy listening and fonding at Liam that he doesn't realise that he's cut his finger until it's way too late as he winces and removes his hand off the sharp porcelain piece and looks at the bleeding finger. "Ah, fuck" Zayn whispers but doesn't do anything because it was just a small cut and a little blood but Liam on the other side was HORRIFIED on seeing Zayn's finger and gets even more worried and annoyed about the fact that Zayn's so chill with it.

"Zayn you can't just leave it like that!" Liam says but Zayn just shrugs completely unbothered about his bleeding finger and that just makes Liam even more annoyed.

"Suck your finger, babe" Liam says making Zayn look at him, confused.

"Zayn, suck the blood off your finger!" Liam says annoyed but Zayn just chuckles and ignores it.

Liam takes it upon himself to do it for his 'oh so stupid boyfriend' and before he could even contemplate it, he takes Zayn's hand and sucks on his bleeding finger making Zayn's breathing hitch and that's exactly when Liam knows what the fuck he just did.

Liam looks at Zayn with wide and worried eyes to find Zayn looking back at Liam with wide eyes, contemplating if he should be chuckling or crying or fonding at what his innocent boyfriend just did.

Unsure what to do and thinking that it's the best option at the moment, Liam stops sucking on Zayn's finger and puts Zayn's fingers on Liam's shirt to wipe away his spit from Zayn's fingers but welp, Zayn does something Liam wasn't really expecting. Zayn fists Liam's shirt making Liam look at Zayn surprised who immediately presses his lips to Liam's and kisses him hungrily and Liam returns it without an issue. Zayn slips his hand beneath Liam's shirt and runs his hand up Liam's abs making him gasp. Zayn takes it as an opportunity and quickly slips his tongue into Liam's mouth, exploring every corner of his wet and warm mouth. Liam soon feels himself being lifted up from where he was sitting or rather laying since at this point Zayn was basically over Liam and he immediately knows what's about to happen and if anything, he gets excited about it cause it's time for his long dreamt fantasies to come to life. (But hey! Nobody needs to know about that!)

Zayn takes Liam upstairs to the bedroom and lays him on the bed before breaking the kiss so that he could start placing kisses over Liam's jaw and going down his neck, sucking and nibbling at Liam's soft skin making Liam let out all kind of sweet noises. Zayn soon finds Liam's soft spot and starts sucking on it making Liam let out a throaty moan and fuck. That was it. Zayn couldn't take it anymore. In one swift moment Zayn ripped off Liam's shirt and threw it on the bedroom floor and Liam couldn't be bothered about it at all. If anything, he found it extremely HOT.

Once again Zayn started trailing kisses on Liam's jaw, neck, going lower and lower with every kiss and leaving a few lovebites here and there. He kissed down Liam's chest, pausing a moment to suck and play with his nipples and trailing down before ultimately stopping at Liam's waist and sitting straight up causing Liam to look at him confused.

"Can I?" Zayn asked his hand on Liam's belt making him nod frantically "Yes, yes please" And Zayn happily obliged.

Within a few seconds Liam was completely stripped and Zayn took his sweet time admiring his boyfriend's pretty body while stripping down himself making Liam blush a crimson red.

Zayn once again got on the bed and started kissing Liam before pulling back and shoving his fingers into Liam's mouth "Suck for me babe." And Liam more than happily followed. Zayn once again started kissing and sucking on Liam's neck before pulling back and pulling his fingers out of Liam's mouth and looking at Liam and asking again "You sure about this?"

"Yes Zayn. Please fuck me" Liam breathed out with a slight blush which got darker when Zayn replied "No Jaan. I'm not gonna fuck you. I'm gonna make love to you."

Zayn slowly started working his fingers one by one into Liam's pretty pink hole and scissoring him open while Liam just closed his eyes and continued moaning and panting. Once Zayn felt Liam was ready he quickly pulled out his fingers making Liam whine. He grabbed some Vaseline and applied it on his length before lining himself in front of Liam and slowly pushing in so that Liam doesn't get hurt. Liam hissed and Zayn stayed still letting Liam getting used to him. Liam opened his eyes after sometime and nodded at Zayn "You can move now" And Zayn slowly started thrusting before pacing up with Liam a moaning mess under him before Liam spoke again with the loudest moan till now, "Ah-fuck, Zayn, right-right there" and Zayn knew he had hit Liam's prostate. Zayn angled himself that now every thrust hit Liam's prostate making Liam roll back his eyes feeling the pure bliss of pleasure surging through his body.

*

Liam woke up from his extremely familiar dream with his cheeks completely flushed. He's been seeing them since day 1 of him waking up but all this long he didn't know who that beautiful guy was and it would be a lie if Liam said it wasn't eating him up. Liam looks down to see Zayn peacefully sleeping snuggled to him with his face buried in Liam's chest making his heart melt at the sight. He couldn't help but fond at his boy.

That's right. His.

Liam still hadn't retrieved all or any of his memories to begin with but he would be lying if he said he didn't feel anything for the man in his arms. He felt the safest and at home with him. It felt completely right and like the place where he belonged which he definitely did not feel in his 'home' or the place he was being held hostage any one would say.

Liam decides that he was gonna stay with Zayn from now on. He doesn't wanna go back but he needs to get his things back from there. He slowly slips out of Zayn's hold and gently places Zayn's head on the soft pillow on the bed before pressing a soft kiss on Zayn's forehead and slipping out of the cottage.

Liam goes inside the house he was in and starts picking all the necessary things, happy that he wasn't caught and that no one was home until he heard a low voice from behind making the hair on the back of Liam's neck stand and him curse under his breath.

Fuck.