Another Place [Sam]

~Sam x Reader~
[Some kind of 'French Mistake']

You woke up on terrible headache. You heard groans next to you so you opened your eyes and looked around. You saw Sam and Dean on ground next to you. None of them was bleeding so you calmed down.

"I am going to kill that fricking Trickster!" Dean yelld and you got up. Gabriel trew all of you into some kind of alternative universe. You and Sam discussed about how can you get out and Dean was just yelling curse words on Gabriel.

"Where are we?" You, with help of Sam, got up. "I think..." He looked around. "Filming area?" You rised your eyebrow. "Oh god" You looked at boys. "You are terrible actors" You said and Dean rolled his eyes.

"Jensen! Jared! [Another Name]!" Someone called. It took you a while to realise it were you three. You, Sam and Dean were family, because family doesn't end with blood. Even if you had thing for Sam you kept it inside of you. You didn't wanted to break your friendship and he didn't seem interested anyway.

"We're here" Sam called and older woman showed up. "Great! All of you come on!" She said and pushed you outside of hall. You looked around. There were a lots of tourers. "Hmm...?" You looked at boys who seem confused as you. "Faster you three!" She said and you were pushed into one tourer.

"Just make details, we don't have much time" And with that they pushed you into chair. "Sweetie, this is all wrong" You heard young girl hiss and you bit your lip. She made your hair and make-up. To be honest, you didn't seem very different.

"Let's go. Misha is on place" Woman told you and you went back at that place. You found Sam and Dean there. "[Y/N]" Sam hissed. You ran to them. This Misha was nowhere to be found. "I found out our names. I am Jared Padalecki. Dean is Jensen Ackles and you are [A/N] [A/L/N]" Sam said and you nodded.

You looked around again and saw Cas. "Cas!" You called and he looked up at you and smiled. "C'mon [A/N]. I know Misha always made you laugh but you should really stop 'Cas' me" He came to you and wraped his hands around your waist. You blushed like mad. This wasn't Cas.

"Okay, we should go read new script" Ca-..Misha said and kissed you on cheek. You saw that boys were suprised. Then Misha pulled out phone and took picture of you two. "This is going on Twitter" He mumbled and began to play with phone.

"I suppose that Gabriel wants us to play our roles again" Dean said and you nodded. Sam kept quiet and he was staring at Misha. "Okay. We can go" Misha said and all of you waked to big room with tables and chairs. On tables were a lots of papers.

"Finaly!" Someone said and you found place with 'your' name next to Misha and Sam. "Okay guys. Small preview before we will read it" Older male got up.

"You know how [Y/N] is close to Winchesters. She if part of family even if not by blood. She could do anything to save them. They see her like part of family and they are always stuck together. [Y/N] always saving their arses" Male said and you and boys changed soft looks and small smirks.

"This episode is about that Sam always felt something toward [Y/N]. Something stronger then before. He is worried that [Y/N] would leave if he tells her and that's why is he always that extra normal around her. He will confess his feelings. But Sam is not only one who keeps secrets. [Y/N] always had thing for Sam. From day they met in old house in middle forest on [Y/N] hunt. It was great episode. But she will tell Sammy truth" Older man sat down and you and Sam were blushing like mad. "Good job Sammy" Dean wishperd and you gave him death-stare.

"Let's begin" And with that you were reading dialogs. It seems like regular case but you and Sam got kidnapped.

"[Y/N]?" Sam said quietly. He was pretty good at this. "Yeah Sammy?" You replied

"You know. When we are stuck here....I should tell you something" He said, his voice shaking a bit. "Y-Yeah?" You didn't teared your gaze from paper. "I..I always liked you. Yeah you are part of family..but...from that day I saw you with your gun, standing there in moonlight..my heart skipped a beat then. You saved me and Dean...and you keep saving us. By time my feelings got stronger. I mean you are intelligent, kind, sweet, strong and sassy. I love everything about you" He was wishpering now.

"Sammy...I didn't...knew you felt like this. When we first met, I saw you there, covered in blood, with knife in hand and I saw something in you. I saw something new, unexpected. And I fell in love. I just can't explain it but...I love you too. You are so caring, loving, smart, beautiful and I just can't...I love you Sam Winchester" You said with same tone as Sam. You heard few sobs and you stopped. "That...that was beautiful guys" Misha said wiping his tears away.

You looked at Sam, who was staring at you. Then everything was gone and you sat in livingroom of bunker. Gabriel sat across from you with smirk on his lips.

"Sam...I love you" You smiled at him. "I love you too [Y/N]" He wishperd and kisses you sweetly on lips.

"Finaly" Gabriel said and zaped away.