Helluva ride

Runestone Hellfire was not well known in the mutant world, but was well known at Xavier's school for gifted children, as well as in the pirate world. Runestone was often seen causing trouble for the teachers, mostly Logan and Professor X, aka Charles or Chuck. Her hair was blood red, and she had black and red cat like eyes that glowed when she was mad. She often wore a black or white crop top hoodie. But, lately she had been wearing a pink kimono. Her personality has gotten more sullen, and she isn't as energetic as she used to be. Her temper was easier to ignite, and she was often tense when, if at all, she was awake. Runestone had begun to wear a bamboo muzzle-like thing in her mouth. Out of everyone, Charles was the one worried for her the most. Then everything changed.

" Runestone, take that thing out of your mouth and answer my question. This is starting to get very annoying. You sleep all day and night, barely eat, and now you don't do work like Charles told you to. Get up and get up now!" Logan started growling at her, a sound that echoed through the room, and came from deep in his throat. That woke her up all right. To Runestone Hellfire, a growl is a challenge. Even in her drowsy, depressed state, she still believed in this. The other people in the room backed up when they heard Logans growl. When Logan was mad, people tended to get hurt. No one wanted to be in the way when he challenged the sin of obsession to a fight. Three rooms away, Charles Xavier looked up in panic. Thoughts hit him like a bullet as he said, " Everyone I want you to go to the back yard, where Logan normally teaches."

Knowing Professor X never Joked about things like this, everyone stood up and went to the front, following behind Professor X's wheel chair. Everyone murmured to themselves, wondering what the heck was going on. Meanwhile, Logan flew threw the wall as Runestone hit a well aimed kick to his stomach. She followed quickly behind him. Her eyes were blazing with anger, and, if you looked close enough, hunger and pain. The white kimono that she was wearing hung loosely on her shoulders. She had taken the bamboo off at some point during the beginning of the fight, as Logan kept grabbing it and turning her head so she couldn't see.The snow on the ground softened the blow to the ground ever so slightly. She lunged forward, hands outstretched, reaching for Logan's face. Logan unsheathed his claws and took a swipe at her. Dodging, Runestone stopped and hopped backwards as Logan swung again, this time grazing her side and top of her head slightly. Blood began to stain the white of her kimono, but Runestone didn't seem to realize. She stood beside a tree as the snow below her began to turn red. The wounds healed almost instantly, but Logan paid no mind.

Logan walked over claws out. Just as he stopped in front of her, Charles wheeled out, most of the students and other teachers behind him. " Logan! What are you doing?" Charles called out. Logan turned ever so slightly to look at him. Raising an eyebrow he said, " what's it look like I'm doing?" And, before anyone could react, he swung his claws at Runestone, whose head was facing down. Faster than he could react, Runestone looked up, mad. Her teeth were sharp, and blood trickled down her head. Her eyes were cat-like, with scare-like veins around her eyes.

She lunged forwards, teeth bared. She tried biting him, but Logan grabbed a stick from the ground and shoved it in her mouth.

He held strong as she pushed against it. Charles started to wheel forward, but all of the sudden, people appeared in front of them.

Well, appeared is a strong word. More so they had been tossed through a portal in front of everyone. " AND STAY OUT BASTARDS!" A women stuck her head out of the portal before closing it. Everyone looked at each other before looking at the pile of... people on the ground.One had a straw hat, one had a long nose, one had green hair with three swords, and one had a swirly eyebrow. There was a small raccoon looking creature that had on clothes and a bag, a skeleton with a guitar and clothes,and a lady with long black hair and rather revealing clothes on.Then there was a man with almost no clothes as well as square blue arms with red hands. The last one had a tattoo on her arm,long orange hair and a bra as a top. Runestone froze in place, allowing Logan to throw her off of him. She rolled back to a standing position and everyone watched as the boy with the straw hat stretched his arms out, and rocketed towards her. Her eyes widened as she was hit, and flew backwards. " RUNESTONE -SWAAAAAAAN" The curly eyebrowed man shouted, hearts for eyes and his body became wavy in a way that shouldn't be humanly possible.

Runestone barely had any time to get out of the way as he came barreling forwards. She then had to dodge the skeleton and the man with blue arms. She let out a yelp as she was once again tackled by the boy with the straw hat. " Luffy! Stop it right now!" The girl with the orange hair said, and hit the so-called Luffy over the head. He whined. " But namiiii it's Runestone!!!" 

" I DONT CARE. THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR EATING EVERYTHING IN THE STORE! EVEN THE STORE!" Nami yelled. She then whirled around to the curly eyebrow man. " YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY EITHER!" She yelled, then hit him over the head so hard he buried into the ground/snow till only his head was seen. Everyone winced. This was going to be a helluva ride