tommys pog fighting techniques

"here's your pizza and cokes"

"Thanks skeppy, we're do we pay when we're done?" Wil asks

"Tommy didn't yell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Tommys not allowed to pay when he comes here, and that includes anyone that come with him, so it's on the house"

"Are sure i can pay it won't cause any problems"

"Dude he's not going to let either of us pay give up alteady" Tommy says

"Fine"wil says

Skeppy turns and starts on his way back to the truck as Tommy cracks both cans, keeping one and handing the other to wil. Opening the pizza box he hears a gun shot bullet whizzing right by his head, cementing the bullet straight into the wall behind him.

"Damn it not this shit again!" He says dragging wil under the table as those few around him do the same.

4 men drop down from the roof. Armed with guns but little armor, which doesn't surprise Tommy.

"Wil stay here don't make any noise and don't move a fucking muscule"

"Tommy what the fuck are you doing, your going to get hurt, just stay til the cops get here"

"Wil one thing you need to learn is that cops don't come to this type of shit, neither does the heros, so shit the fuck down and let someone who knows how to handle shit in the 14th district handle it ok!" Tommy says.

"Skeppy P84, M4, G4 GYBAOH" Tommy yells towards Skeppy pulling a knife out.

You know the saying don't bring a knife to a gun fight, well in this case that's wrong. With a black ingraved handle and green streak down the length of its blade you would just think it's a really cool knife.

Which it is if your the one using it, not being stabbed by it. The green edge holds a specially made potion from his powers. How the hell that works ask bad, he made the potion while skeppy made the blade. Focusing he sinks the men into the ground making sure wil doesn't see the red magic.

"Skeppy get the guns I'll get the rest"

"On it tom"

Its chaos in all honesty, shots are hitting walls every we're as Tommy and skeppy dodge them. Them not being able to good anywhere helps but the quicker the guns are on the ground the better.

Running towards a man with a gun is stupid, it's absolutely shit if you can't use a shield while doing it. But his thesus identity is important to keep from wil for now so it will do.

Kicking the gun out of the guys hand he spins around quickly to cut the guy with his knife. He manages to nick the guys just enough on his arm for the guy to just freeze.

Honestly with everyone sunk in the ground it kinda a bit to easy. Looking back skeppy has 2 of the guys unconscious and with 1 left he's looking for some fun. Does the guy still have a gun, duh but he's bored so let's have some fun.