more graffiti

Technos pov:

I texted bad an hour ago about me coming to visit and i finally made it over to bads truck. Honestly I think theasuses "1 hour" was just a threat as I've had these wings for 2 to 3 hours at this point. I honestly can't get how that kid does it, and I know he's a kid for a fact. Don't get me wrong being able to fly everywhere is kind of nice, but oh dear prime does the wings take a toll on my back from how heavy they are. The one this I do know is I'm not ready for all the damn paperwork I have to do now. I literally have to change goverenment papers.

I manage to land finally like a narly baby bird that doesn't know it has legs. Picking myself up off the ground, I walk over to the wall. Now most people wouldn't be able to make it to bads lab but since I teeter on the edge of being a super hero he gave me a key to go down. I find the 1 weird colored brick on the wall and shove the magic key into it. Bad doesn't like the word magic but that's exactly what his enhancement is so he can deal. The wall opens up with bricks floating out like something out of Harry Potter. When the door way finally opens completely I step through to the staircase and press the button on the wall to close the opening behind me. I walk down the dimly lit stair case and get to the door at the bottom.

I go to knock and then remember "I forgot to tell bad that I have wings now, shit". Well it to late for that now. I knock on the door and hear a "come in techno". I open the door ducking a little and folding my wings tightly behind me.

"Hey techno!" Skeppy say with his eyes on his phone.

"Skeppy don't be on your phone when their company over please" bad scolds

"Fine." He says and put his phone away.

"So why is there a bunch of crimson feathers on the floor?" I ask

"Well we had one of our friends over earlier so we could help them preen there bird" bad says no noticing the pair of wings on his friends back.

"Umm techno" skeppy says

"Yeah skeppy?"

"Why are you holding a bird behind your back?"

"Well a certain vigilante that I decided to teach a new fighting style to tonight when on patrol gave them to me" he says

"Well thats convenient, which one?"

"Skeppy don't be dumb, it was thesus the only vigilante that has wings, that now apparently can give you wings"

"Yah that checks out for the kid" skeppy says.

"So techno how does that work with the wings and all" bad says

"Well apparently he's says that when he has his wings out I have wings" techno says

"So your telling me the idiot gave you a way to know when hes patrolling" skeppy says

"Or sleeping according to him" I add

"So what do the heros think about this" bad asks

"They want me to give him a job"

"Basically they want to do to him what they did to you after you tried to shoot the president" bad says

"What do you mean I tried to shoot the president you gave me the gun and dared me to do it" I state