.𝟬𝟬𝟯

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

↢ ❦ ↣

There's a place near a very grassy land filled with trees. Well, it's not exactly near - more like the green vibrant plants are in view of the rundown building you find yourself in every now and then.

The building was about seven stories high, made of stone that had windows bashed into on every level. Parts of the solid building were destroyed as well, leaving random big holes here and there. The stairs leading to each story weren't much use, you would have to climb the piled up destroyed stone in order to get atop.

It gets worse past the fourth level, and you didn't want to go through all the trouble tonight - so you settled on the third level where you currently talk to some members from the special attack force you are in charge of.

"So to be clear..you're not going to be an enemy?"

You shake your head at the guy standing in front of the two others. "No, I'll continue being loyal to the Kanto Manji Gang. But I guess yeah, still treat me as if I'm your foe. Just don't suddenly attack me or I'm kicking all your guys asses" your voice was toneless, making your statement all the more intimidating.

"Got it, got it" the same guy nods his head. "When do you want us to inform others on the street?"

You lick your lips and look off to the side, going into deep thought as a dramatic sigh escapes from your nose. "The day after tomorrow. I should be out of my current home and distant by then" you suggest, placing your hands on your hips as your foot repeatedly taps the floor. "Actually, no. Give it three to four days"

"So indecisive..."

You roll your eyes at the boy behind you, wondering why you let Sanzu tag along wherever you go.

"Anyways, that's about it. I'm trusting you guys to just tell others I'm out of the gang" you make clear again, holding a hand up but laying it flat in the air. "I don't want anyone other than us to know this whole thing is to get rid of Rokuhara Tandai, alright? Mikey will explain that when he sees fit"

"Yes ma'am" all three of them nod.

"Amazing" you sarcastically - but still appreciatively - say. "You guys are Japan's sweethearts" you wave them off, earning playful eye rolls and ego filled smiles.

"Good luck" one of them says, reaching out and offering you a handshake. You return the gesture and do the same to the others, clasping their hands in yours and giving a brief, firm, up-and-down shake.

Soon, one by one they all walk down the roughed up stairs. Once the last guy was out of view, you turn around and walk towards the big hole in the wall that gives you a view of the green trees you mentioned earlier. In the far distant you could see the beach and its waves as they clash against each other.