Chapter 3

I kick open the bathroom door hell bent on murder. I'm going to fucking kill him. I race towards my sanctuary passing the parking lot, zig zagging my way to my sanctuary where I saw him last. Then, by chance I spot his car. Oh sweet mama. My evil plan is made up on the spot as I abruptly stop myself and turn around. I don't even know how I know its his car I just do. Somewhere in the files of my memory I recall seeing him get into this exact car. Black with tinted windows. I grab my backpack and pull out my lipstick. I will avenge spongebob. No matter the cost.

Now now, where should I begin? Hmmm and what to write. I tap my chin contemplatively. If only my spray cans weren't confiscated. I smear my lipstick on his window, then, I waltz around his car hearing a phantom opera in my mind. I paint all around his car, leaving large red marks. I glance at my work. I am proud to say that it looks like it was viciously attacked by a tiger with 40 claws. Then, as an afterthought I write Spongebob Bitch, in big bold letters on the back. I step back, looking at my work, criticizing it to see if I could improve.

Eh, its not my best work but it gets my message across. I glance around the parking lot to see if I could add any props, preferably someone's old lunch to dump it on the hood. I see a whole bunch of other cars, and then my eyeballs spot a trashcan next to a lamp light. I make my way over peering around to see if anybody is witnessing my destruction. Seeing nobody, I head to the trashcan and its empty. Totally, effin empty.

Well there goes that plan. I could just dump the entire trash can on his car! The thought occurs to me, and it disappears just as quickly.

In the midst of this I decide to myself that the lipstick suffices, feeling slightly dejected, dirty, I pull a small twig stuck in my hair off. I look down at my shirt and see small patter marks of blood. I can't even remember the last time I had a nosebleed. I huff.

Still feeling somewhat unsatisfied I go to his car and stand in front of it with my hands on my hips. My hand reaches up to my nose subconsciously as I feel a faint throb and I get angry once more. Instinctively my foot reaches out and kicks his car, which in hindsight, I probably should not have done that.  Instantly a peircing yelp reaches the air and I slap my hands to my ear recoiling backwards. Beep! Beep! Beep!! The car alarm is loud. "What the fuck?!" I hear roared over the alarm.

Okay I definitely should not have done that.

I turn back to see Mudafuckah with a sharp glare on his face racing towards me, also, I noted, wearing his shirt. One thought crosses my mind as I bolt through the parking lot. Hulk outie.