Date with Disater

I look at Mal with a pissed expression. "The whole goth girl thing doesn't scare me...a lot." She states. "Just walk up to him and give him the cookie." I grunt softly. I snatch the bag and walk up to him.

"Hello Benjamin" "hey" he greets. "I thought about what you had to do to get my brother out and the position I put you in so I made these." I hold up a bag of cookies. "As a thank you" "oh I uh I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so so much next time" he states.

"I understand 'be careful of treats offered by villains'" "no no no."

"I was lying anyway I got these from Mal as a 'peace offering' and didn't want them." "No that's not it no no no-I really do-" I cut him off by going to eat one. "Guess I'll eat one-" he takes it and bites into it.

"Hey see that? I totally trust you." "How is it?" I ask holding back a smirk.

"They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts?" he asks me.

"I don't know"

"I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Luna, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" He asks me. Jay comes up behind him and grabs his shoulders smiling. "How you feeling? Bro" he asks.

"I feel..."

"I feel..."

"I feel like..."

"Like I'm singing your name LUNA LUNAaAa" they cover his mouth. I glare at Mal.

I stand next to Holly as she practically drools over Jay. "He's so hot in his uniform."

I read my book as the game goes on.

"Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..."

The mic is grabbed by Ben. "Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?"

I look up curiously.

"There's something I'd like to say"

"GIVE ME AN L"

"L"

"GIVE ME A U"

"U"

"GIVE ME AN N"

"N"

"GIVE ME AN A"

"A"

"WHATS THAT SPELL?"

"LUNA"

"COME ON I CANT HEAR YOU"

"LUNA" I look at him and then the girls pissed.

"I love you Luna. Did I mention that?"

In the corner of my rage I see Audrey run from the field. I'd feel bad if she wasn't such a raging self centered bitch.

"Give me a beat"

"UNO DOS TRES QUATRO"

The band starts playing music and I look at him shocked and appalled.

"Oh my god" "what was in that cookie?" They laugh.