Part 2: Thailand

Becky's P.O.V

My phone rang the moment I entered my space. I am here in Los Angeles because, obviously, I have a trial to attend.

"How's your day, hon?" Mom asked over the phone.

"Kinda tired." I went directly to my room and put myself to bed.

"How's the case?" She asked worriedly.

"We won." I answered quickly.

"Well, that's good to hear. Do you already have your ticket?" Tonight, I will be flying back to Thailand. I'm tired and exhausted, but I already miss my mom.

By the way, I am half Thai and half British. My dad is British, and my mom is Thai. I grew up in England until I was 10.

My mom brought me back to Thailand when my dad died in a car accident.

We rarely talk about it since I know that she's still hurting.

"Yes, mom. I'll see you. "I miss you." I closed my eyes and hugged my pillow.

"I miss you too, hon." Mom sighed. "By the way, Nop's here."

Oh, my fiancé.

I smiled. "Please tell him that I really miss him."

"I will, Hon. When you're already here, let's talk about the wedding."

"Okay, mom. I'm going to hang up. I need to arrange my things. Bye. I love you." I said before I ended the call.

Gosh, Becky. You're going to be a wife sooner or later.

I arranged my baggage and the things that I needed to bring.

I took a short nap, and after that, I took a bath and traveled to the airport.

It's going to be a long flight from California to Thailand.

While I was walking, someone bumped into me.

"I'm sorry, Miss." When I looked up, I saw a guy in a cap and shades. He seemed to be in a hurry.

"It's okay." I slightly smiled, feeling the pain in my left shoulder.

I never gave my full intention since it was an accident. I immediately went inside and waited for my flight.

While waiting for takeoff, I listened to the music and closed my eyes.

~~~

After almost 18 hours, we have already arrived.

Welcome to Bangkok, Thailand.

I inhaled deeply. My home.

I saw Mom, my big brother, and Nop waving at me. I smiled widely and waved back.

"Hey! "I miss you!" Mom hugged me tight.

"I miss you too, Mom." I hugged her back. It really feels nice to be back.

"Hey, babe." Nop hugged me too. He also kissed my forehead.

I feel strange because I can feel that someone's staring at me.

"Are you okay?" Nop asked with worry in his eyes.

"U-uh. Yeah. I just feel that someone is looking at us right now." I looked around and scanned the surroundings.

"You're just paranoid, babe. Let's go."

"Yeah. Definitely." I nodded my head and followed him.