hugs

deciding to add some nice cute for yall 😘

soap and ghost had been going out for not too long now, probably 3 or 4 months, today was a day off but everyone had to stay on base incase something came up or something the next day.

soap and ghost were sitting next to each other on the small couch in the "living room" of the base, they were watching TV.
the program they were watching had ended, so ghost grabbed the remote and started to flick through channels. until he came across a Disney movie, "ooh that one! I love Disney movies!!" soap said pointing to the TV, movies weren't really ghosts cup of tea, but it made soap happy so that's all that matters.

he clicked on the movie and it was just beginning. after a while of watching it, soap had cuddled up more to him, soap had wrapped his arms around one of ghosts arm kind of like a koala bear, and then rested this head on his shoulder. ghost got quiet cold often, and soap was like a human heater, so that was good. he looked down at soap and noticed that he had fallen asleep on his shoulder, he smiled underneath his mask causing it to shift slightly.

after the movie had finished, ghost had gotten tired and tried to fall asleep on the small couch, but because of his size he was unsuccessful.
"soap...soap" ghost called out slightly rubbing his shoulder, soap wad quiet a heavy sleeper, he finally woke up but was still half asleep, "..hmm?.." he said rubbing his eye and yawning, "cmon baby let's move you to the bedroom" ghost said standing up and moving infront of soap, "carry me..please" soap said stretching his arms to the base of ghosts neck.

ghost rolled his eyes and moved his hands down to the base of soaps thighs, he lifted him up so thats soap was straddling his waist with his legs hooked on his back and his arms around his neck. ghost made sure to support his legs and held them sturdy but made sure to be gentle, soap had moved his head to ghosts neck as they started walking to soaps bedroom.

they moved down the hallways and received many looks but ghost doesn't care about that as much anymore, and soap was asleep.

as they reached soaps room ghost moved one of his hands off soaps leg and moved the other one so that his one arms was cradling his butt. ghost used the other hand and slowly opened the door attempting not to stir soap awake again.

when he got into the room he walked over to soaps bed, he slowly took soaps arms off from around his shoulders and supported his back as he laid him down in the covers, he tucked soap in carefully, he then walked around to the other side of the bed and sat down on it for a second, then deciding to lay down in it, as he laid down and got comfortable soap turned on his side so that he was facing ghost who was also on his side, ghost studied soaps features admiring everything about him, he took everyone detail of his face, all the scars and little bit of a stubble, this reminded him of his appearance underneath the mask, soap had only seen his face 2 or 3 time before. he decided to take of his mask, his hair became messy from being held underneath the mask for most of today, soap opened his eyes, his eyes meeting ghosts, they looked at each other for a while before soap took his hand and placed it on ghosts cheek. he kept it there for a while, they looked at each others lips for a while too, finally ghost leaned in, as well had soap and their lips met for a small kiss, it wasn't rough, but kind and affectionate, as they pulled away and continued back to starring, ghost pulled soap closer and they positioned them selves into a hug like position but laying down. ghost leaned his head forward and planted a small kiss on soaps for head, and then they rested their foreheads and noses on each other's.

they laid there for a while just enjoying each other's warm embrace, ghost noticed the tiredness in soaps eyes, "go to sleep baby" he whispered, soap didn't reply he just closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, ghost watched his for a while just admiring him for a while until he to became tired, soon falling asleep cuddled up to him.

heyy!! I hope you enjoyed that one! I'm currently writing this at 4 am bc I'm bored and decided to write for a bit 😭

anyways! please please please do not be afraid to tell me anything I can change on my stories to make them better!! I'm a new writing and am happily open to constructive criticism! also let me know if you have any ideas for one shots! I'd love to head and consider them!!
byee for now!! 🦈