Chapter 1

*third person*

Y/n a 5 year old girl is running for her life. she is because of a demon

*flashback*

Y/n he was playing in her garden when she heard her screams, it was her mother. After her father died, Y / n and her mother lived alone.

Y/n ran got up and went to see what was going on, her mother being eaten alive by a demon wanted to run to her but stopped her "run as fast as you can and never stop" she whispers, y/n she was hesitant but he still listened to her.

But when she started running the demon noticed it, her mother tried to distract him and he succeeded, the demon returned to devour her.

*end of flashback*

Y/n she couldn't take it anymore, I look back and saw the demon wasn't chasing her, she stopped, she was breathing heavily. She looked around and realized that she was in the woods it was winter and it was snowing, her kimono was dirty and full of tears due to the branches of the trees.

She leaned on a stone she was tired she was hungry and thirsty, she thought to herself that falling asleep wouldn't be a good idea but she was too tired her eyes started to get heavy and everything went completely black.

She woke up like a nightmare.Y/N she heard something moving in the trees, she immediately stood up and picked up a piece of wood.

The figure kept getting closer and squeezed the piece of wood in her hand as much as possible she was afraid, the figure looked like a child a little older than her but she didn't let go of the piece of wood, on the contrary she held it tighter. When her father was still alive, her she always told about the demons that were all different from each other, her father felt pity for them and from how she understood she felt pity too but after what happened that day she promised herself that she would kill every existing demon.

The figure kept getting closer until she could see clearly.He was a human being, to be precise, a little older than her, he must have been 7-8 years old.

367 Words.