Chapter 4: Thinking, Over The Top Thinking

Word count: 243

  I want to get closer with... her...

  I cannot deny my feelings anymore. I always shut it up but I wish I can just say it out loud. I don't think she likes me.

  Well, I don't really know about my feelings with Saeri. I been questioning my sexuality since I met her. I know Yuri is a thing but I don't know...

  I view Juno as an equal, that is a lot. I often put my expectations high so I can feel worth. To be equal is to be good. She makes me feel good.

  Saeri, she is my everything, the only person that cared! I want Christmas eve with her special. Only if I am able to convey it without being weird. I can't I guess. My hopes are more than what I can give.

  I seriously need to think straight and lower my expectations for Christmas.

  They were sitting down in front of each other. They were about to play chess but they didn't get the game set up. Instead, their head collapse on the table at the same time. The amount of stress they have. It wasn't fun.

  'Saeri, we should get to bed,'

  'Tomorrow is Christmas...'

  'Don't worry, we will have something sorted out to do!' Juno looked at her friend.

  'Keep dreaming Juno...'

  'Your really tired Princess- I mean Saeri...'

  Eh? Princess?

  I am so stupid.

  I must be overthinking! I need to shut up and sleep!