The Spirit of Christmas Future

Wang He Di didn't even try to fall asleep again... He knew the last Spirit would soon come... And he also knew who it was.
So when he suddenly saw Darren Chen appear before him, he smiled.
"So? Are you going to show me my grave? Are you going to show me that no one will cry for me?" he asked sarcastically.
“No, I'm not that ghoulish. But I'm going to show you something that I think will upset you even more,” Darren replied, in his calm tone.
"Let's go," sighed Dylan.

Darren was right.
That was a real nightmare.
He was in a beautiful villa all decorated for Christmas.
He looked around and saw two children playing together in front of the tree.
One of them bore an uncanny resemblance to…
"Is he Shen Yue's son?" he asked Darren.
"They're both his sons. And... Well, another one's on the way."
At that moment, Yue entered the room where the children were playing and sat down next to them.
Dylan noticed her baby bump sticking out of her Christmas sweater… She was pregnant.
"She's married?"
Darren nodded.
"With who?"
"Not with you, Didi".
"And is she... Is she happy?"
"You tell me".
Dylan watched Shen Yue carefully.
She had sent the children to brush their teeth and she had remained sitting there in front of the tree.
Her eyes looked sad.
"Merry Christmas, Didi" he heard her whisper.
For a second he wondered if she had seen him.
"Her husband cheated on her. She found out a few days ago and kicked him out of their house," Darren explained.
"What?! I'll kill that asshole! Who is he?! Where is he?!"
"It's not important, Dylan. This is the future. You have nothing to do with it and with her"
"But... Yue... She deserves someone who loves her! She doesn't deserve to suffer!"
"Yeah... And do you love her?"
"Of course I love her!"
"Then let's go back." Darren winked at Dylan and took his hand.