"I'll wait for you." pt.2

16 years later...

I groaned as I felt the sun blaring on my face. I sat up from my bed walking to the bathroom to do my bussiness. I should probably be telling you what's going on in my life recently.

Well I'm 30 years old now, I still live in Sunnyville sadly, I'm a construction worker. Nothing really happenes in my life because well I live in my twins shadow, Nick Goode. Since he's the sheiff everybody forgets about his twin sister. But I'm not complaining I hate being important to people. The only person who I felt important too left me. I remember that night when Nick got back from camp.

-

16 years ago...

-

I was sitting on my bed with my eyes closed and music softlying playing in the background.

"Salem come on we need to go to the hostpital!" My mom yelled barging into my room making me shoot up in confusion.

"Why what happened?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"There was an attack at the camp and your brother got hostpitalized!" She yelled aand rushed out my room.

I shot out of bed runnign downstairs pratically flying down them grabbing my shoes runing to the car where my mom was waiting.

I know me and Nick don't really get along like that but he's still my twin brother and I love him.

"Wait what about Will?" I asked worrying about my other brother.

"Will is fine he made it to the bus in time." She explained pressing harder on the gas.

-

Time skip

-

Me and my mom busted in the hostpital.

"Last door on the left." The receptionist said immeditaly.

We walked to door and my mom slowly opened the door and I seen nick in a leg cast.

"Oh my god Nick!" My mom cried rushing to his side.

"Hi mom." He said weakly.

"What happened?!" My mom asked frantically.

"Some kid went sicko and went on a rampage." Nick explained.

"Who?" I said interrupting the two.

"Tommy." Nick said looking at me.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" I asking.

"Salem! Your brother is badly hurt and you're worried this killer than your own brother!" My mom scolded me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled walking out the room.

-

Time Skip

-

It's been a couples months now. Nick is doing better and I have been worrying more and more about Ziggy. She never came or called or even just wrote a letter or something I don't know just anything would make me feel better. I tried visiting her house but her mom wouldn't let me see her. I heard that she was attacked and her heart even stopped breathing, and my heart dropped to my toes, and that her sister died. I know witnessing and experiencing something like that is very traumatizing and I want to be there for her, but obviously she doesn't want me too.

-

Present Time

-

I hopped out the shower putting on my work clothes before heading downstairs.