Interview - SS

"Hello everybody, I'm Jimmy Fallen and today we have some very special guest.... Salem Davis and Sadie Sink!" Jimmy yelled and me and Sadie walked onto the stage waving at the audience. We both hugged Jimmy and walked to the couch sitting down really close to each other.

I've liked Sadie for a long time now. And I'm not one to make any ideas, but I think she likes me back. Me and Sadie have been having a lot of tension lately. I don't know what happened but I'm not complaining. It all started after she had a date with a boy. Ever since then she always is with me public or just at my house. And she started to kiss my cheek dangerously close to my lips. But like I said I'm not one to make any ideas.

"I've always wanted to be on here." I said smiling like a little kid.

"Well I'm very glad you're here, I've been dying to meet you." Jimmy said sitting back down.

"You've neevr had a interview with Jimmy?" Sadie asked with a smile.

"Nope. Literally everywhere else but here." I said.

"Alright. Alright. I have some questions for you guys." Jimmy said and pulled out white index cards.

"Ok, first question. How has your experience been so far with the whole Stranger Things project?" Jimmy asked.

"It's been amazing! I love everyone there, they're all so nice and sweet, especially this one." I said looking at Sadie.

"It's been really good. It's really a dream to have people who comes in your life and changes it upset down, in a good way. I wouldn't wish to not meet and become friends with the cast." Sadie said looking at me the whole time.

"That's great to hear. Ok next question, Is it true Sadie that you're seeing Caleb?" Jimmy asked.

"No, me and Caleb are strictly friends." Sadie answered quickly looking at me at the end of her sentence noticing me tense up at the question.

"Alright. You heard it everyone, they are NOT dating." Jimmy said yelling the word not.

"Ok there is one more thing. There is a video surfing the internet of you two." Jimmy said with a smirk.

I looked at Sadie confused and she looked as confused as me.

"What video?' I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sadie and Salem acting like a couple for 5 minutes." Jimmy said reading the title of the video.

I looked in shock and turned to Sadie who face turned a bright red.

First clip

"Guys be quiet!" Finn harshly whispered.

"Sorry!" Noah muttered.

"We were having a sleepover and Salem and Sadie disappeared on us." Finn said pointing the camera towards his face.

"In the middle of the night!" Gaten added.

Finn turned the camera back around and started walkign with the other behind him.

"Check your mom's room." Finn said to Millie.

Finn walked to Millie's room and pointed the camera to her bed where me and Sadie were.

We were both sleep in Millie's bed cuddling. Me being the big spoon had my arm securely around Sadie's waist, and Sadie's hand on top of mines. Our legs tangled together and my face hidden by Sadie's red hair.

Finn ran out of the room and all you could see was his leg go in and out the video until the movement stopped.

"I found them!" Finn said out of breath.

"There in your room." Finn continued.

Everyone ran to Millie's room and seen Salem and Sadie still sleep.

"Aww." Noah said.

"They look cute." Caleb said taking out his phone taking a picture.

Second clip

Sadie set her phone up and I came into view laying down with my phone in my hand. Sadie turned around and took a couple steps back and ran lunging towards me. My eyes widen and I screamed but it was soon muffled by Sadie's body crashing into mines.

"I can't breathe." I said but it was really muffled.

"What was that?" Sadie said still laughing.

"I can't breathe!" I screamed but it was still very muffled.

Sadie got off of me and I took my chance and pushed her off of me grabbing her arms putting them above her head restraining her. Me and Sadie had a little staring match.

"What?" Sadie asked breathe heavy.

I didn't say anything and started to tickle her. Sadie busted out laugh making me laugh.

"S-stop!" Sadie said trying to talk.

"What was that?" I said smirking.

"I-I c-can't!" She said still struggling to talk.

"You give up?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Y-yes!"

I stopped tickling her and got off of her.

Third clip

The stranger things cast was doing a interview and was answering questions.

The interviewer was asking Sadie really uncomfortable questions and I could tell it was making her uncomfortable.

"Sadie how did it feel playing this sexy character?" The interviewer asked.

I looked at the interviewer with rage filled in my eyes and the cast seen that and their eyes widen. I seen Gaten shake his head at me telling me to calm down but i ignored his eyes.

I seen Sadie fidget with her fingers staying silent and that made me angrier. I slowly intertwined our hands together and she looked at me and smiled at me a little making me smile. I turned back to the interviewer with in raged eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong you? Your old ass is asking a minor about her "sexy" character you fucking pervert. I should beat your fucking ass!" I said slightly raising my voice at the end.

The interviewer and cast stared at me with wide eyes.

"Alright that's enough let's wrap things up." One of the crew members said and the interviewer left.

Clip ended

I stared at the now black screen with wide eyes.

"I forgot that interview existed." I said rubbing the back of my head laughing slightly.

"Yea that was crazy." Sadie said looking at me.

"So why'd you do that Salem?" Jimmy asked curious.

"Because that guy was being very inappropriate and I had to protect my girlfriend." I said nonchalantly.

"Girlfriend!" Jimmy yelled with a smile.

"Yea girlfriend." Sadie said beating me to it and grabbed my face giving me a kiss which I happily kissed back.

The crowd cheered loudly making me smile against my girlfriend's lips. We both pulled apart and turned to Jimmy and he ripped open his dress shirt revealing a white tee with me and Sadie's faces and y/s/n (your ship name).

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: here is your late late Christmas gift hope you enjoyed it. I will be coming out with part two of I'll wait for you very soon and I'll be updating my Max book very soon too. And i have a surprise coming soon it's another book. Have a nice day or night. :)