Chapter 11:

Xolana:

Xolana:

A few hours later

"Xo get up." Alaya said while shaking me. "It's 8:30, we need to hurry up and get ready." She said.

"Damn we slept like two fat bitches." I said sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"How the hell you wake up on the fuck shit?" She said laughing. "But i already took my shower so you can go head and take yours." She said with her towel still wrapped around her.

"Mmk." I said getting up going to my room. I got out my PINK bra and panty set before grabbing my towel and slides. One thing bout me is i could neverrr walk bare foot after i just stepped out the tub.

After about 15 minutes i got out of the shower. I dried myself off and added my jergens oil. I slipped on my bra and panties before going to my closet.

I decided on a black and white varsity jacket, a white crop top, leather pants, and my panda dunks. I sat my outfit on the bed and grabbed my flat irons.

I went to the sink and plugged up my straightener letting it get hot.

"Here bitch, take this shot with me right quick." Lay said coming out the room with a DeLeon bottle.

I head my held back and let her pour my shot while she did the same to her.

"I needed that right there." I said shaking my whole body.

"Uhuh bitch you giving me junkie vibes. Don't do that shit no more." She said closing the bottle laughing.

"Fuck you ho." I said laughing while beginning to straighten my hair.

"Do this look right?" Alaya asked coming out with a white body suit, paired with some new balances ones on.

"Yes bags cute! Add yo jean jacket too." I said looking at her through the mirror.

"Period, gotta look good for my lil boo." She said walking back in her room.

"Not he on the boo status now." I said laughing flat ironing this last piece.

"Girl only when he not getting on my nerves and he get on my nerves 98% of the time. He just in the 2% right now." She said shrugging.

"Fucking psycho." I said swooping my edges.

After i got done with my hair i did my eyebrows and lip combo.