Chapter:47

Xolana:

9 months later

"Thank you lira! I threw you a tip in there." I told her.

"You welcome boo. You know i always gotta get my fav client right." She said making me smile.

She took a few pictures of my hair before Ka'mon called and interrupted.

"You ain't see me texting you?" He said.

"Yes, you so impatient. I told you i was gone show you." I told him.

"Well FaceTime me. Me and my lil nigga wanna see yo hair." He said. I chuckled before pressing the FaceTime button. It connected and i saw Ka'mon in the screen holding Kyro up in the air.

 It connected and i saw Ka'mon in the screen holding Kyro up in the air

"Put my baby down now! The fuck. Don't hold him like that." I said.

"You look so pretty baby." He said smiling and ignoring everything i said

"Thank you bookie. But no forreal. Put him down." I said while getting out of the chair.

"You and Kyro matching with the blonde and black hair." He said.

"Are you trynna throw shots?" I asked while laughing and waving to lira goodbye.

"Nigga Ian always coming for you." He said.

"Mhmm whatever." I said as i entered my car.

"You coming back here ain't you?" He asked me.

"Yep, gone head and get ready to cuddle with me. I'm sleepy." I said.

"Ight i gotchu. Don't be speeding. I love you." He told me.

"I might, i might not. But i love you too." I told him before hanging up.

I listened to some music before i got a call.

"Xo where is you at? I'm coming over there cause this nigga got me fucked up!" Lay said while yelling the last part.

"Nah you got me fucked up! I don't give a fuck. Go!" I heard Tez yell.

"What the fuck is going on lay?" I asked her.

"He keep picking with me bout everything. Like leave me the fuck alone bitch damn! Anything i do it's a problem." She yelled.

"Nah it's a problem when you don't see what the fuck you be doing! Xo how would you feel if Mon liked a bitch picture who used to try to fuck with him even though she knew y'all was together? My point. Fuck outta here man!" Tez yelled.

"I wasn't thinking bout all that when i liked his picture! I keep telling yo stupid delusional ass that! Instead of talking you wanna ignore me with a nasty ass attitude! Who the bitch Tez? Me or you?" Lay yelled.

"Then this nigga threw my phone! My phone bro and now it's cracked. And best believe you gone fix it. On yo mama life." Lay said to Tez.

"Nigga Ian fixing shit. Fuck out my face dawg!" He said.