Chapter 21:

Xolana:

Xolana:

I got out of class about an hour ago and was headed to a nail tech that i found out about out here.

I put the address in my GPS and merged on the highway while listening to All things go by Nicki Minaj. We love Nicki over this wayyyy.

After about 20 minutes i pulled up into the shop. I was right on time.

"Hey girl, I'm Marie." She said smiling at me.

"Hey , I'm Xo." I said sending her a smile back and going over to her seat.

"Okay so i see that you booked for French tips?" She asked.

"Yes, i want the deep french tips." I told her.

"Okay and what shape you wanna do?"

"Square." I told her.

"Okay. You can go ahead and place your hands up here." She said while turning on her lamp and letting pandora music play.

While she was doing my nails we had casual conversation.

After a about an hour she was done. She made sure to record a few videos.

"Girl these are so cute! I'm in love." I told her.

"They are! I'm glad you like them boo." She told me.

The price was originally $80 but i gave her a $20 tip so in all i paid $100.

I got in my car admiring my nails.

"Now off to my hair appointment." I said while dancing in my seat.

I'm glad the nail shop wasn't fair from the hair shop i was going to because i did not feel like driving all over Tallahassee.

I pulled in the shop about 10 minutes later. I grabbed my tape ins and made my way in.

I walked past girls who were braiding and doing wig installs and went over to the girl was doing my hair.

"You booked for the tape ins?" The girl said hopping up out her seat.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"Ohh yesss I'm finna lay yo shit. You so pretty too girl. How old you is?" She said directing me to sit in her seat.

"Thank you, so are you! And I'm turning 19 tomorrow." I told her.