Memories Of Blood

Summary:  Slowly, he turned around to face owner of that voice."Kuchiki-Taichou."Toshiro barely managed to greet the Noble without stuttering.

~~~~~

"Do you think that Kiryu Zero is Kuchiki Zero-hime's reincarnation, Kuchiki-Taichou?"Rangiku, who had returned to her Taichou's side as soon as she got the message that Byakuya was with him, asked the Noble rather bluntly, looking at him with narrowed eyes, and ignored the warning look she got from Toshiro.

Toshiro had, reluctantly, told Byakuya about Kiryu Zero and how the silverette looked exactly like his second late Wife, and what they knew of Zero so far. It was from there, that Byakuya had decided to watch Zero the next day, after sending a message to the Sou-Taichou that he wouldn't be returning to Soul Society until he had gathered enough information about the person who looked like his Late Wife.

He also asked that the Sou-Taichou would not tell anyone about this, especially his Family, which was something that the Sou-Taichou agreed to, knowing that they'd left their positions in a heart beat just to see if this person was Kuchiki Zero or not. Reincarnation or not.

Byakuya looked away from the retreating form of Zero to stare at Rangiku."Reincarnation is not that decades or centuries, Matsumoto Fuku-Taichou."Byakuya stated calmly."She is not a reincarnation because Kiryu Zero is Kuchiki Zero."

"But Kiryu Zero is a boy...?"Toshiro and Rangiku stated questionably in unison, sharing a rather concerned glance.

"Pureblood Vampires like my Wife have the ability to hide their true gender."Their eyes widened as they looked at Byakuya."Kiryu Zero doesn't exist. That name is a mere alias that Zero is using, for some unknown reason."

"How can you be so sure?"Toshiro asked warily.

Byakuya reached up and touched the side of his own neck."The Blood Bond between her and I has awakened."