Moonlight Festivities Pt 2

Those idiots... Toga, who had been looking for Zero, after his talk with Kaien, thought in disbelief. You not only had to drink his blood where anyone could see you, but you switched back to your original form!?! What the fuck is wrong with you, Zero? Knowing he had no choice, judging by the way the duo didn't even realise he was there, Toga took out his gun and aimed at Zero's shoulder before pulling the trigger, not realising that there would be even more consequences by what he had done.

~~~~~~

Yuki froze at the sound of a gunshot, her face paling in horror. Zero! Yuki subconsciously screamed and ran in the direction of where she heard the gun being fired.

~~~~~~

If the smell of a male Pureblood's blood being spilt caused the Night Class to freeze in their activities, knowing that it wasn't their Leader's blood, but their guest's blood that had been spilt, then the much more sweeter scent of a female Pureblood's blood being spilt sent them all into a frenzy, especially because the female Pureblood's scent was much stronger.

Kaname, of course, was not affected by another Pureblood's blood being spilt, but he was worried about a female Pureblood being on campus. No, it can't be Yuki. Kaname denied it. She has shown no signs of awakening. He reminded himself to keep calm before he turned his attention to the upset Night Class Members."Everyone, please calm down and return to your Dorms. I will handle this."He glanced at his Inner Circle, silently telling them to follow him.