007

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲

"Yo, you want to go to this influencer linkup tonight ?"Ray asked Dee over the phone, and I was leaned over his shoulder trying to hear what Dee was saying

Ray put the phone on mute first "back yo ass up breathing down my neck." Ray laughed pushing me back

"bet will be there to pick you up in bout ten." Ray said making me smile meaning he said yeah. "Nigga you know who we is bye bitch." Ray hung up the phone and I smacked his neck.

"dont talk to him like that." I mugged him and he picked me up body slamming me on the couch.

"dont be beating on me heavy handed ass." He said rubbing his neck.

"Well dont call my man no bitch bitch."I rolled my neck at him sitting up on the couch.

"dont yall two start." Moni said coming into to the living room.

Me and ray argue like brother and sister all the time because he always got something flying out that smart-ass mouth.

"My homeboy is not yo man." Dee said and I frowned my face up.

"Oh lord." Moni said sitting down.

"He my man in my head hoe , he going be me my man he just doesnt know it yet." I mugged Ray

"Delusional not a good look on you sis." He shook his head walking away.

"Hating ass bitch." I rolled my eyes leaning back into the couch.

"Bring yall asses on." He opened the door walking out and I grabbed my phone off the couch following them out the door.

"So, my final birthday plans is VEGAS !" Moni said as we got in the car. She was in the front in the passenger seat, and I was sitting behind Ray because I already know that Dee legs long and he was going be mad bout having to sit behind him cause Ray drives from the backseat.

"We are going for a week or like foe days ?" I asked going on my work app to where we request days off.

"a week the days is march sixth through fourteenth." She answered my question

"ard I said clicking the days and putting vacation time off. Fuck an approval watch I wont come."I said mugging the phone.

"Yo as hell." Ray said laughing

"You are laughing she deadass." Moni said shaking her head.

I watched as we pulled into Ray driveway, and I saw him sitting on the porch with Bri laying on his shoulder sleep. "CMON NIGGA !" ray yelled out the window.

"Nigga stop yelling and you see Bri sleep." I said leaning over opening the door for him.

He nodded his head in a way of saying thank you. He never talks to me or Moni only ray and ion like that. so, Im on a mission to make him talk to me. And I havent hurd his voice for real because even when he talks to ray, he talks to him when we are not around and on the phone he be talking low ion know how ray hear his ass.