008

Jada White

"we in motherfuckinng vegassssss !" Monie yelled as we walked into the Air BnB

"Baby please stop yelling." Ray said rubbing his ears.

"my bad bookie." She kissed his cheek before running upstairs.

I turned around and looked at Dee placing Bri down on the couch and his girlfriend was directly behind them.

She threw a bitch fit about Dee coming on the trip without her so Ray just talked Monie into letting her come and this girl has been irking my nerves already.

"JADA COME HEA !" Moni yelled from upstairs. I grabbed my bags and went upstairs.

"yes bookie ?" I asked walking in the room after placing my bags in the hallway.

"you good ?" she pulled the covers over her shoulder.

"yea." I shrugged sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"you sure ? Cause you know I wouldn't have invited her if I didn't have too can't stand that gold digger bitch."

"I ain't tripping bout that that's still his girlfriend regardless so it is what it is." I shrugged before hitting my vape.

"get out my room hitting that cow ass." Ray came in mugging me.

"bitch go swallow Satan nut." I stuck my finger up at him standing up.

"okay and when I spit it back out on you ion wanna hear shit." he said pushing me as he walked into the bathroom.

"bitch." I said punching him in the back.

"y'all two are annoying." monie said laughing going under the covers.

"no that's the demon in the bathroom , but I'm boutta go to my room till later." I gave her a hug before walking out the room.

"alright make sho you back up by seven o'clock no LATER JADA !" She yelled at me as I walked out the room.

"Hurd ya." I said picking up my bags and taking them into my room and I noticed somebody had put my big suitcase in here.

"I'll tell them thank you later" I mumbled as I opened up the suitcase to get a shirt outta there.

I put my phone on charger and went to my Apple Music and playing my R&B playlist before I went to take a quick shower.

flying is no joke an airport is the dirtiest place I've been in my life. it was an okay experience but I prefer to drive cause an airport is too much for me.

I used my French vanillla body scrub that I got from good ole Walmart. My favorite one is the tree scrub from Amazon I orders mines faithfully.

a/n I just put y'all on baby cs skin be so soft & smooth.

I hoped out the shower and slide on my underwear. I lotion my whole body and then put my big shirt on before laying down.

______

𝗗𝗲'𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗲

"da me go with jada ?" Bri asked laying on my chest

"no" liyah said moving bri head and putting her head on my chest.

I sighed and put bri on the other side of my chest. "You know what matter of factor go ahead Bri." Liyah said smirking and I looked at her confused.

"Okay." Bri smiled hoping down and running out the room.

"what was that about ?" I asked looking Jaliyah.

"Lock the door." She said rubbing on my chest.

"why ?" I asked.

"I'm horny and I wanna fuck." she put her hands inside my pants.

Honestly me & liyah haven't had sex in a year so I'm confused on why she wants to have sex now. "I'm not in the mood for allat." I said turning on my side.

I felt a hard punch into my left jaw. "I didn't ask if you was in the mood I am. So you better eat this motherfucker or some." She mugged me.

"Ard." I sighed going under the covers pulling her pants off.

i stuck my tongue out and gently placed it on her clit before going up and down in a slower  paced motion and she was already moaning super loud which threw me off cause I'm not even doing anything fr.

I keep going and eventually she cummed in my mouth but it tasted salty. I didn't wanna embarrass her so I just got up and gave her kiss before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked back into the room and went into the drawers looking for some extra sheets. "come lay down dee."

"I'm coming ma I'm trying find some new sheets." I said before I felt something hit me in the back of my head making me sigh.

"See when I try to be nice to you you always do something to piss me off. I said come lay down I didn't ask what the fuck you was doing." She said and I closed the dresser and went to go lay down.

"You like her don't you ?" She asked out the blu.

"like who ?" I asked honestly confused.

"don't play dumb dee, that jada girl."

"I like her as a friend yeah." I answered honestly.

"So you telling me you don't look at her and yo dick get hard ?" She said making me scrunch my face up.

"no the only female who can make my dick hard is you because your the one I'm in a relationship with meaning I only have eyes for you. Why would I be checking out another girl when I have a girlfriend that I love a lot ?" I asked her genuinely confused.

"So if me and you break up you wouldn't go be with her ?"

"I don't know , I can't say yes and I can't say no. Cs I haven't looked at her in that way because of our relationship. I don't want us to break up so I don't ever plan on looking at her in that way but if we were to break up I don't know who I'll be with." I shrugged closing my eyes.

"alright dee." She said and I heard TikTok sounds start playing.

I honestly didn't see the point of that conversation and it's strange to me because why are you checking me about another female when I never gave you reason too.

———

feedback ?

thanks for reading 💞.