Escape from being a future little prince attempt 0.5

.

.

.

After being stuck in this castle for two days, Silver shine had already had enough of it, and he was ready to leave. He loved the attention that he received from the guards and the two sisters. However, he sure didn't like all the manners and rules about being a royal, no matter how much he liked it! In that moment, he wanted nothing more than to fly. That's what he usually did when he felt trapped, which is to take flight. However, Silver Shine was no longer able to do that. According to Celestia, he was not suitable to fly and should be left to the mares while he should be studying instead, since flying was not for him. His 'studies' are:

Waiting

Shouting for help

Magic for beauty

Advanced peaceful magic

History of equestria

Fake faint

Looking gorgeous while being rescued

It was horrible for silver shine being trapped like this. Currently he was supposed to do his waiting exercise, which consisted of doing nothing. Yes nothing.

At the onset of night, silver shine sneaked through the corridors of the castle, avoiding guards the best he could in order to escape detection. He was careful not to let his bat wings drop loosely to the floor. Celestia had glared at those wings. It was short but silver shine did indeed notice. He knew he didn't want to stay here long, and so, he found himself high up. On the highest tower. The fresh air felt amazing and silver shine flapped his wings In excitement. The fresh air on his wings felt amazing. His brain stoped its thinking track when multiple guards came rushing out, shouting at him. Crap, how did they find him? He must've been to loud. Silver shine started sweating when they surrounded him. "Stop right there, prince silver shine!" One of them yelled. Silver shine backed up until his back was facing the edge. He glanced down, and gulped. If his wings would fail him.....it wouldn't end pretty.

Princess celestia flew over to him, worry in her manner. "What's caused you to attempt this flight, my dear?" She asked as Luna landed beside her. "Please, tell us what's wrong." Luna requested silver shine."I-I" for the first time in a while, silver shine felt as if the words were stuck in his throat. He couldn't just tell the two that he hated the way they looked at his wings! Or that he rather receive attention for being special, not just a royalty. The two princesses looked at him questioning. And silver shine gathered the courage to yell it out.

"I don't like living in a castle! I don't like the way my wings are stared at...! They all just see me as some object! I...I don't want to be alone in that way! I want to have friends! I...im sorry.." Silver shine cried out in sorrow and frustration of being overwhelmed so suddenly.  He wanted to be around simple ponies who would be good audience.

"I think I know where to put you.." Celestia mumbled but it was Audible