No dazzle at all (prolougue)

Silver shine put on his coat. To hide his bat wings. he truly wished it would hide his wings, because he didn't want to draw attention to himself. Before his Mother disappeared she told him to not get discovered as they were no male alicorns in existence and an top of that, being part bat pony would make him a possible target for anyone. Even at ten years old he still would need to train his alicorn abilities a lot. Silver shine was currently living nowhere in particular and always traveling, just like his father told him before he was executed. Silver shine was currently in a small town named pony Ville. It was a pretty town, and a quiet one too. He thought about settling in for a while in here.....

As silver shine walked through the town, (making sure the coat hid bot wings and cutie mark) he noticed a commotion of a lot of ponies crowded around Somepony. He got closer and froze. It was princess celestia. Silver shine was about to back away when he locked eyes with her. It was as if she'd immediately realized he was an alicorn. He backed into the drone as fast as he could at that moment. He could not be discovered. This was bad, really bad. Silver shine just wanted to see the town! Not get discovered! He ran into the evergreen forest, in hopes of losing her there. He got as deep as he could into the forest and eventually found a couple of nicely placed patch of smaller trees and bushes. Silver shine decided to make camp there for a while to rest for the nights.

His first night in that forest was okay, not great but okay. He ate some berries he found when he woke up. He wandered a bit before he heard voices and hid behind a big rock.
"can you believe it? A male alicorn..." A purple unicorn mumbled. "I wanna throw him a big party!" A pink earth pony exclaimed in excitement. Silver shine quickly flew away. They were taking him away and now celebrating it now too!? How could this get any worse? He explored the near his camp only to hear three voices. He decided to check it out and discovered three ponies about his age or maybe a bit younger were cornered by a timber wolf

Should silver shine step in?