First Time in Forever

A/N

Yep, you saw the title and the chapter name! This is a golden duo one-shot of a royal au based on Frozen as well as Raya and the Last Dragon (sort of not really-). I just thought I could have a break from writing my main shit because school was a bitch and stressed me out a lot. So uhhhhh enjoy! (Suggestions in the comments at any given point in time are encouraged)

Feel free to correct my grammar and any spelling mistakes I make!

Tommy sprinted excitedly down the halls of the Antarctic Empires palace, as for the first time in forever the gates to the palace were opening up.

Ever since mother had died, the golden blonde's father, Phil had been in what seemed to be an everlasting state of grief.

Yes, Tommy felt sad, but as the youngest, it was his responsibility to cheer everyone up. Techno had shut him out, saying he needed space and Wilbur kinda just yelled a lot.

That left Tommy's aunt, Cara Corvus, and himself to run the kingdom. Cara seemed polite and kind on the outside, a pushover if you will. But Tommy knew better.

That woman had only one thing in mind...

Power.

If Tommy didn't know better, he would say that she killed his mother.

Alas, he had no proof of this.

"Theseus, be a dear and come with me to greet all the guests." That was his aunt's way of saying: 'if you don't do this I'll make your life more shit than it already is.'

Tommy sighed and went to stand next to his aunt, putting on a smile, not for her but for his people.

He hated- no he despised his given name, 'Theseus' it sounded fuckin' stupid in his opinion.

Tommy was a much better alternative.

He watched patiently as the carriages of the royalty and nobles filled the entrance.

He greeted all the guests, as Cara had requested, albeit absentmindedly.

Honestly, he hated how boring his life had become.

It was almost as if when Kristen died, the palace died with her.

"Theseus, this is Prince Purpled." Cara's voice snapped Tommy out of his thoughts.

"Oh uh- hi." Tommy managed out, knowing that Cara was now going to get pissy at him later because he stumbled in front of royalty.

There were currently two people standing in front of him. A platinum blonde with amethyst-colored eyes and a dirty blonde with dull blue eyes.

The platinum blonde looked to be about Tommy's age, he wore a richly embellished violet silk cloak with gold outlining. Underneath that was a tunic which was an even more vivid shade of violet than the cloak. The boy also had a silver crown on, to indicate he was a crowned prince, just like Tommy.

He had a bored expression on his face, although Tommy knew that was rich pretentious fuck for: 'I'm watching your every move'.

The other person wore a pure white silk cloak and a greyish tunic. He had a gold crown on, to indicate he was a king. He looked about Wilbur's age as well. He had a stern, unimpressed aura to him.

Huh, they both looked like siblings more than a son and a father.

Also, how come the crowned prince was wearing more expensive clothes than the king?

Purple was quite an expensive colour these days and hardly anyone was able to get their hands on it. Let alone wear a whole-ass outfit covered in it.

"Theseus, do you mind showing the crowned prince of 2b2t around?" Cara asked.