Revenge?

A/N:

Uh Hi? 

Welcome to Possessive! Purpled that someone requested (I can't remember who, sorry in advanced.

Oh also the yandere! Purpled is like 2000/8000 words done so I'll go back to that as well as my main book.

Things to know before reading:

Purpled has instincts/voices that are the cause of his possessiveness(ish)

I won't do a part two for this but I could do ones similar.

Avianinnit 

Fluff then angst then fluff then possessive shit

Tw:

Mentions of exile

Unaliving

Mentions of abuse

Purpled's really fucking possessive

Quackity and Tubbo are sort of bad characters in this au

Mentions of drugs

Mentions of underage drinking 

Stay safe!!

Please point out any grammar or spelling mistakes you may come across!

Purpled POV

Purpled was just finishing up some work for Las Nevadas when he heard a slight knock on his door. He sighed, having remembered this specific person's knocking pattern.

"Come in Tommy." Purpled smiled slightly as the boy sheepishly entered the room.

Tommy!

Sunshine!

Mine!

"Uhhhh hi?" The blonde said, coming up to Purpled's desk and pretending to read the papers on there.

It was quite cute, to be honest.

"So, how did you manage to convince Quackity to let you in?" Purpled asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was supposed to ask him?" Tommy said with mock surprise.

Purpled sighed again.

"What did we say about taking advantage of your acting skills?" Purpled chuckled slightly as Tommy flipped him off.

"Not to use them on you because you know me better than everyone else and therefore can sense when I am bullshitting." Tommy recited, crossing his arms and ruffling his flame-coloured wings slightly.

"Mhm, that would be correct. Now are you going to tell me what you're doing here?" The alien asked.

"Nope!" Tommy sing-songed.  

At this point, it was pretty obvious the blonde was deflecting.

"I'm almost done with my work, so I suppose you could sit on my lap whil-" Purpled got cut off by Tommy immediately launching himself into Purpled's arms.

Something was definitely not right, especially since Tommy was only this clingy when he was feeling scared or threatened.

Who was threatening Purpled's sunshine?

Kill

Hurt

Destroy

Must protect my sunshine