Reborn?

A/N:

Haha so uh I promise I'll update the other book and continue working on the Yandere! Purpled. I just wanted to try this out because I've had this idea for months!

You should be able to figure out who is who 'n' shit.

I also (albeit begrudgingly) had to do the platonic husband shit.

Tw:

Mentions of stabbing (not graphically describing it though)

Major character death (it's a reborn au so, of course, they're going to die)

Possessive behaviour(ish)

Huge amounts of denial (from Tommy)

Purpled's kind of a dick? (Not really in this part)

Word count: 3009

Please point out any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors you see!

??? POV

"Songbird?"

"I'm sorry," Helios said, tears trickling down his cheeks

"Sorry for wh- "

Grayson had just been stabbed.

Stabbed by his one and only.

He couldn't believe it.

He glanced up to glare at them in anger.

The other had stabbed himself as well.

He understood his partner now.

"I've gone insane, haven't I?" He asked his beloved, smiling crookedly.

"It was the only way to stop you- " the other had burst into sobs again.

He gently guided his songbird into his lap.

"Shh, I know." He smiled and thread a hand through Helios' pale blonde hair.

"I'm sorry Gray," he whispered, still sobbing.

"You did the right thing Helios." Was all Grayson said.

The pale blonde cried out in pain and it hurt Grayson more than the stab wound.

"It'll stop soon darling, it'll all stop," he assured his partner, still stroking his hair.

"I'm really, really sorry," was all he said, his light yellow eye's staring helplessly into Grayson's red ones.

"I know you are darling." He kissed the boy on the forehead.

"You'll always be mine, no matter what you do."

Those were the last words Grayson spoke before being overcome with darkness for the first and last time.

:)

Tommy POV:

Honestly, Tommy couldn't believe that Wilbur had managed to persuade him to go to this 'DrEaM sMp' shit. At first, Tommy was like:

"No fucking way am I going to some mystery land! It could be really fucking dangerous Wilbur."

But then Wilbur was like:

"Who's going to take care of you while I'm gone?"

The brunette had a good point. Although Tommy would never admit it, being nine years old meant he wouldn't be able to take care of himself alone.

To be fair, he did have the mentality of a sixteen-year-old...

It's not like Wilbur knew that.

And Wilbur certainly didn't need to know that either.