CHAPTER 6

Jehan Mateo slowly pulled the ends of Mia's robe ribbon when she suddenly gasped and pulled away from the kiss.

Their eyes met, "What now?" He complained.

Mia shook her head, "No."

He sighed, "Get on the bed then."

Mia followed and lay down on the bed. Jehan crouched and reached for her legs, spreading them apart and kissing her inner thighs.

Just as she was instructed, Mia moaned and let his lips do its work. He went on top of her and started spreading kisses along her neck down to her collarbones.

"Mmm, Jehan." She moaned, making sure the girl in the video call hear.

Just as their lips were about to collide again, they heard the call ending.

Mia immediately sat up, "What was that for?!"

Jehan, who is still on the bed and in a missionary position, tiredly eyed Mia and sat back up after.

"She's my fiance. She's my step mother's friend. I never liked her but my family does. So I had to get rid of her." Jehan fixed his hair.

Mia nodded, "So if she comes for my head, it's your fault."

"She won't. Don't worry, she won't even remember your name. She's seen me way too many times with multiple women." He stood up and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"If you're the trash that you say you are, then why are you still engaged?" She asked.

Jehan looked at her, "Since when were you interested in my life?"

"From the moment you involved me into your life." She sassed.

He raised an eyebrow, "I'm not the one who's a con and decided to steal from a mob."

"Whatever you say. Keep the words you said earlier or I'm kicking your balls." She glared.

Jehan nodded, "I take all my words to the grave, Miss Agatha. I'm a mob."

Mia eyed him one last time as he smirks at her before getting out of bed and finally going back to her room.

With no energy and no mood to look for extra clothes, she had no choice but to sleep in her robe.

next morning...

Mia left her room, fully dressed in the clothes she wore yesterday. She went down the stairs and caught up with Jehan who was about to enter his car.

"Wait!" She called. All their attention goes to her.

"Where are you going?" She rushed towards Jehan.

He replied, "To the office."

"Great, I'm coming—"

"No. Not dressed like that." He cuts her off.

Mia raised an eyebrow and looked down at her ripped jeans, a white hoodie and sneakers.

"What do you mean dressed like this?" She asked.

"Like a jobless nuisance." He said with a straight face.

Mia scoffed and was about to talk back.

"Whatever. Let's get you better clothes. I don't want walking around beside you dressed like that." And he entered his car.

Mia was too speechless to even decline and was pushed inside the car by one of the guard.

They arrived at a clothing store, a very known one.

"Well, as long as I don't pay." Mia shrugged and entered the store.

They were immediately accommodated by staff and stood in front with their heads down for Jehan Mateo.