CHAPTER 7

MIA tilted her head back when Jehan suddenly grabbed her neck and pulled her face to him.

Their lips slightly brushed against each other before finally consuming one another.

He slipped his tongue in which was gladly reciprocated by Mia, making lewd smacking sounds inside the office.

Mia's hand gripped his thigh's tighter when her other hand slowly slipping inside her dress.

She let out a soft moan when the tip of his fingers brushed against her clothed female part.

"Ma'am, you can't enter there! Ma'am! Ma'am!—"

Mia and Jehan pulled away from each other when the door of the office swung open.

"So this is what you were doing." Her eyes landed on the clueless Mia, then she eyed the secretary.

"I told you... to tell me whatever is going on inside this fucking office!" She shouted at the secretary who jolted at the sudden burst of this woman.

"I'm so—" Before the secretary could even finish, the woman slapped her.

"Shut it." She eyes her.

Jehan held Mia's waist and pulled her up with him. He stood up from his seat, wiping the smudged red lipstick on his lips and walked towards the woman.

"She doesn't work for you, Natalie." He spoke and signaled the secretary to leave.

The woman smirked, "If you answered your phone instead of gnawing that whore's mouth during your office hours, i wouldn't have come here."

Jehan sighed, "Why were you calling then? Tell me right now—"

"You must be Mia, huh? Jehan probably bought you those clothes. I would've seen those on the floor if I barged in a little later." She started walking towards Mia who was sitting on Jehan's large mahogany table.

Mia shrugged her shoulders, "Well, what can I say? Your fiance is just too damn hot—" a slap in face cut her off.

Natalie smiled at Mia when she winced in pain. Jehan was just there, hands on his pocket, watching the women do their cat fight.

"How's that? Did that wake you up? And he's not just my fiance. We're getting married next week." She spat.

Jehan looked down at his shoes, chuckling. "Don't be too sure yet." He said.

"It's going to happen, Jehan. This company and you will all be mine. I'm letting you do what you want and getting your pants dirty until the wedding. But in exchange, I'll do whatever i want with this bitch or any bitch that had their hands on you." Natalie said.

Jehan shrugged her shoulders, "Sure. But you should pay attention to the bitch in front of you right now."

Natalie's eyes met Mia's emotionless ones. Mia wiped the small tear on the side of her lips due to the powerful slap she just got.