chapter 2

Faries or fae as the book depicts existed during the ancient times. They were extremely beautiful and were very close to nature. They had the power to handle the natural elements with ease. They were the creatures closest to nature and even had the possibility to assend to divinity, that is they could even become Gods and live freely in the devine realm.

Although they were not physically as strong as a dragon neither had huge mana stream like dragons but could directly use the elements of nature freely for offence or defence, though they were better at defence. If dragons were the strongest beings, then they were the most intelligent beings in the world. They loved to study and research. They studied anything and everything. They didn’t even leave the laws and rules of nature.

That’s why the gods loved them but feared them aswell. They were afraid of them defying the laws of nature. They were afraid of there endless capabilities. Bur the faries had no intrest in anything else, not in wealth or power, not in mortals or gods, they just lived among themselves. Enjoying their life and studying whatever pokes their intrest. They lived in seclusion not interfering with the workings of the world outside there community. That’s why not many people knew of there existence. Fae’s were more like myths that only existed in tales.

The book Kim rok soo realises must be an fantasy setting. As he had never heard of fae or dragons or whatnot. What ancient times ? A time before early mens? But that’s also not possible. What dragons? Sure they had dinosaurs on earth, hell even monsters but never heard of dragons. And what’s this about fae (fairies?), is it the same fairy as in fairytales? What utter bulshit. The book was quite detailed for a fairytale.

But for some reason Kim rok soo could not put the book down. It’s as if something if compelling him to read it. His instincts are telling him that it’s important and may be helpful somehow. He is unconsciously using record while reading the book, keeping it recorded for future reference. He doesn’t know what this feeling is. But decides to continue reading.